Reveal My Secret Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reveal My Secret Diet

No need skip breakfast, lunch, dinner, but all you need self discipline.
    No pill or gym instructor, No need skip sleeping, i lost 20kg in 3 months, was 80kg now 58kg, just enjoy yourself start cycling if you want to.

One step at a time start with breakfast.
    My favorite breakfast prata, one egg one plain. I stop this but you may eat ones a week me totally no haha..

This my meal replacement, 2 oatmeal bread with olive spread, 8 to 10 spoons oatmeal, add water and fresh milk. Try not to add sugar, i add honey for a week then i go plain. Took time for me to like but now i enjoy eating this meal.

How to eat diet lunch, reveal my secret soon.

Thanks for sharing, waiting for the second part.

Comment

sounds like a great plan...might try it out to see

Comment

Short grain rice, raw tomato, less oil or extra virgin olive oil cook vegetable. For fish chicken and meetz, grill or steam air fried only, avoid deep fried.

This only available for home cook but you can set as lunch box, bring to your office or work side,
        simple microwave for 2 minutes ready to eat. Sky juice drink or minerals will do, avoid sweet and soft drinks.

You may drink coffee but without sugar only milk.

Avoid use spoon fork or hand fingers, this makes you want to eat big amount of food another word gorilla, use dissent chopsticks.

I cutting my favorite nasi padang, hokkien noodles, chicken rice, biryani,and many more. Ones a week reward myself why not.

How to eat diet dinner , reveal my secret soon.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

For those that really want to trim down body fat (to get dem chiseled abs!) you can try this simple adjustment to your eating plan.

In a 24-hour day, eat for 8hrs then stop for the other 16hrs.

So within this 8hrs, you can eat your whole day's worth of calories.

it's benefits include living longer (YES! i'm not kidding), reducing rate of cancer and increase fat burning rates in your body.

You can google it to see the full scientific article on it! hope this helps!

Comment

Care for dinner, vegetable and solid potato, kind of fruit about 2 or 3 no issue, the best peel cut.

Comment

Cut off food to lose weight, proper diet and discipline play a big roll.

Please note this is not an article from some web pages, base on true Secret Diet formula. I not saying this will benefits you living longer, this only a guidelines from my "My Secret Diet", please ask your doctor advice.

During the diet processing you will feel give up half way about a week. Get your self a digital weighing machine, this will help your diet processing interesting and looking forward. You may weigh yourself everyday or weekly, please note this is a long processing not like snapshot. Best target lose weight 2kg a week, good luck try your best, if i can do it so do you.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully i can do it! :>

Comment

If you feel hungry just eat more fruits.
                    Cut the fruits into small this way may looks more.

Comment

You ought to find out how much calories you are taking each day. That is most effective

Comment

Calories guidelines
                        https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/edu...calreqtips.pdf

Men age 31–50 years
                        Not Active--------------------------2,200–2,400 calories
                        Somewhat Active---------------2,400–2,600 calories
                        Very Active-------------------------2,800–3,000 calories

Women age 31–50 years
                        Not Active---------------------------1,800 calories
                        Somewhat Active----------------2,000 calories
                        Very Active--------------------------2,200 calories

No matter how much you run, cycle, walk, if you don't control your diet, you will not lost weight, but doesn't mean you are not healthy.

No matter how much you control your diet, if you don't run, cycle, walk, you lost weight, doesn't mean you are healthy.

Comment

So based on your full day diet, how many calories would that be?

Tempted to just get the meal replacement shakes instead. Per serving only about 200 kCAL, and includes vitamins. One shake costs about $4-5

Comment

i have too! high protein diet ftw!

Comment

wah so painful to skip the good food.... losing in one thing but keeping it off requires it to be a permanent diet change....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X