X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD's discounts?

Hi all,

Great Forum, greetings to all!

I'm a newbie here and presently keen to get a sub 16610 from AD.

Approach THG 1 mth ago and I am not sure if i hear wrongly or the salesman said wrongly that 15% discount is given for the 16610.

Double check with the same outlet at Lucky Plaza and the salesman there claimed only 5% is entitled.

What about other ADs like Sincere, Cortina etc?

Can anyone here verify? Appreciate your input and advise.

Good day to all!

"Approach THG 1 mth ago and I am not sure if i hear wrongly or the salesman said wrongly that 15% discount is given for the 16610."

- I'm quite sure you'd heard wrongly.

"Double check with the same outlet at Lucky Plaza and the salesman there claimed only 5% is entitled."

- Very likely, yes.

"What about other ADs like Sincere, Cortina etc? Can anyone here verify? Appreciate your input and advise."

- Sincere do not carry ROLEX. Cortina, yes. And yes, local ADs usually give 5% discount for the SS Submariner 16610, or less.

"Good day to all!"

- Good day to you too.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Contrary to what Oceanklassik said, you can get 15% off the list price from THG but ready stock availability is another issue.

Comment

Originally posted by greenicetea View Post
        Hi all,

Great Forum, greetings to all!

I'm a newbie here and presently keen to get a sub 16610 from AD.

Approach THG 1 mth ago and I am not sure if i hear wrongly or the salesman said wrongly that 15% discount is given for the 16610.

Double check with the same outlet at Lucky Plaza and the salesman there claimed only 5% is entitled.

What about other ADs like Sincere, Cortina etc?

Can anyone here verify? Appreciate your input and advise.

Good day to all!
        First I ask u...are you a regular at the THG branch that you asked?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

15%?? this is too little to ask for in view of the current market condition. saw in the news that many renovation contractors are going to go bust this year. everyone is tightening his/her own belt. i doubt the ADs can continue to think they own the world.

Comment

Sometimes, it's beyond them.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

If you think you can squeeze the ADs, good for you. But you won't be their only customer. Like what Darkangel has asked, how good is your relationship with the AD to justify giving you more, especially if you are a first timer or a walk-in?

Comment

If you are a regular...then I understand liao

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  "Approach THG 1 mth ago and I am not sure if i hear wrongly or the salesman said wrongly that 15% discount is given for the 16610."

- I'm quite sure you'd heard wrongly.

"Double check with the same outlet at Lucky Plaza and the salesman there claimed only 5% is entitled."

- Very likely, yes.

"What about other ADs like Sincere, Cortina etc? Can anyone here verify? Appreciate your input and advise."

- Sincere do not carry ROLEX. Cortina, yes. And yes, local ADs usually give 5% discount for the SS Submariner 16610, or less.

"Good day to all!"

- Good day to you too.
                  Thanks ! I was doubting myself too but just could not justify ...furthermore am oversea now hence could not verify back at home...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    First I ask u...are you a regular at the THG branch that you asked?
                    No....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X