FEDEX OR DHL shipping charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEDEX OR DHL shipping charges

hi can anyone tell me how much roughly does Fedex or DHL charge for shipping pam190 to HK? must be with full insurance k cause i wanna be safe. also if in case the watch islost, does Fedex or DHL pay out in full? thanks alot

The max value of the item Fedex can be insured is only up to US$500. I am not too sure about DHL. Although there is a cap in the insured value, their service is very reliable and items will be delivered most of the time. On the other hand, registered mail from singpost do accept a higher insured value. I am not too sure what is the max but they accept S$2000 insured value the last time I post something to the UK.

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    hi can anyone tell me how much roughly does Fedex or DHL charge for shipping pam190 to HK? must be with full insurance k cause i wanna be safe. also if in case the watch islost, does Fedex or DHL pay out in full? thanks alot

Comment

i believe the max is SG$5000 for speedpost. i just sent a macbook to s'pore insured at AU1600, and they asked if i wanted more
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Sorry, when it comes to watches, Singpost WILL NOT insure. I've tried it with Singpost EMS, they wouldnt insure a cent for watches.
        sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
          Bro. Send with Fedex and insure seperately at full price would be safest way. Or get cheap budget air ticket and fly over to deliver, shop, eat and fly back at night.

Comment

thanks for so many fsat replies yah i checked with singpost and they will not insure watches. if Fedex and DHL insured value have a cap, example about $5k, where do i go to to insure the rest of the amount? i really do not wish to take money from buyer liao then end up watch getting lost or any complications arise. flying to HK and back feels a bit strange to me haha bro Democritus

Comment

you can declare as "jewellery", but check the product disclosure first. otherwise they can get you for "deceptive declaration" and effectively void your cover.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                you can declare as "jewellery", but check the product disclosure first. otherwise they can get you for "deceptive declaration" and effectively void your cover.

hi, sorry what u mean by checking product disclosure? thanks

Comment

policy notes. what they will and will not cover. the insuring agent will always offer you a book, that no one ever reads until it is too late
                  Blue 6694
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X