Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea where to get? - Watch band puncher

As above...

Not just the normal "round hole" type...
    Need retangular shaped kind, esp. for MontBlanc Timewalker Series, ECW...etc.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
    As above...

Not just the normal "round hole" type...
    Need retangular shaped kind, esp. for MontBlanc Timewalker Series, ECW...etc.

Thanks in advance.
    just go to montblanc boutique and borrow fr them lor, dun need to buy la
    I love my casio

Comment

tried tat... their puncher only meant for their product. need to get one for my own too... kum sia.

Comment

Hi KK,

Dun know if this helps...

My dad once own a belt hole puncher. It comes with a rotating head of various hole sizes (from big big to very very small small) and you press hard hard on the leather. It cut through the leather of the hole size you selected.

If i still remember he got it from a belt shop at Queensway SC (second floor) that shop also sells other funky metalic acessories (like 77th streets) the boss abit slim and wear specs one... Maybe you can try that out.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Time™ View Post
          Hi KK,

Dun know if this helps...

My dad once own a belt hole puncher. It comes with a rotating head of various hole sizes (from big big to very very small small) and you press hard hard on the leather. It cut through the leather of the hole size you selected.

If i still remember he got it from a belt shop at Queensway SC (second floor) that shop also sells other funky metalic acessories (like 77th streets) the boss abit slim and wear specs one... Maybe you can try that out.

Hope that helps
          Thanks Pal,

Sorry cannot help, the belt type hole to big, if i use that... my leather strap appears "RAPED by an elephant"...

Anyway, thanks for that.

Good Day!

Comment

do you go to a particular watch shop to buy watches? if you do, just go to the shop and ask them to help you punch.

alternatively, what i suggest is go to your neighbour watch shop and get them to do it for you. the most pay them a nominal fee.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X