Need to know price...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know price...

Hi all, am new here hope to find out the price for Milgauss 116400 black dial.

Thanks in advance for all help received.

Tot its somewhre in the forum..?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It lists at 9k but local ADs are selling it for a premium at 15-16k
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

unfortunate but true.... sigh
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Oh my... ok thanks to all who replied. so 2nd market oso this price?

Comment

Originally posted by ssy View Post
            Oh my... ok thanks to all who replied. so 2nd market oso this price?
            Also around there. Suggest you wait for the heat to cool down first before considering one. The price is ridiculous now. But then, it's a Rolex lah...

Comment

thanks minusplus. so wat if able to get at 13000 worth the price?

Comment

thanks minusplus. so wat if able to get at 13000 worth the price?
                You're welcomed bro

Whether it's worthy or not, is a function of how much you like the watch and how much moolah you can spare. You can ask yourself this few qns:

1. Do you really like the watch and wish to own it v much?
                2. Are there any other ones that smile at you?
                3. Can you wait?

Well, if you're asking for my personal opinion, I will not get the Milgauss because it does not have a date though it looks awesome. I look for 3things in a luxury watch: 100m resistant, date and >40mm. Moreover, I find the Milgauss overpriced. I would rather put in a bit more and get the SS Daytona

Hope that helps

Comment

Eh... Actually i'm sis. Hmm... Quite true cos i oso like the SS Daytona but its like 20k which is super unaffordable... i like the GMT IIc oso.. sigh... too bad i'm not that rich.. thanks for the help will definitely think it through carefully. off topic a bit do u know roughly how much 14060M can sell now? i think D series still have warranty till dec 08.

Comment

Eh... Actually i'm sis. Hmm... Quite true cos i oso like the SS Daytona but its like 20k which is super unaffordable... i like the GMT IIc oso.. sigh... too bad i'm not that rich.. thanks for the help will definitely think it through carefully. off topic a bit do u know roughly how much 14060M can sell now? i think D series still have warranty till dec 08.
                    Depends on who you sell to. Dealer or collector.

You want to sell yours?

Comment

oh ok. thinking of selling to buy the GMT IIc cos this one actually its' a bit big even though i removed all the removable links already...

Comment

oh ok. thinking of selling to buy the GMT IIc cos this one actually its' a bit big even though i removed all the removable links already...
                        What about a mid-size YM? It's more affordable and I think it'll look nice

Comment

don't like YM... i think the bezel is not nice..

Comment

Seems like you like >30mm watches. Can consider the Explorer I also . Those 40mm ones like sub date, exp II, may be a bit too big for you too, if the GMT IIc is big on you

Comment

hi,

i think that if you are planning to get a watch in replacement for a 14060m, the Exp 1 would be a great choice. At 36mm, its design is a classic and its a very comfy watch based on the feedback from a colleague who owns one. If the non-date feature is not an issue for you, then Exp 1 is definitely the way to go, simplicity at its best. Its juz my suggestion, but eventually only you can buy what smile to u
                              HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                              REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X