Some U2 S Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some U2 S Pictures

I got this watch last July. Thought of sharing pictures with you guys. These pictures were taken when the watch was new. Now I have changed the rubber strap to bracelet. Still does not show a sign of aging yet Only hairline scratches on the crystal.

thread move to gallery section
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thx for sharing.. i always prefer the U2 to the U1..
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

just to check hor, sinn mades a PVD bracelet?

Comment

very nice!! Like the contrast of the white and red over the black base

Btw, the clasp on the rubber strap is not tegimented? Should be black colour as well rite?

Comment

Wooo Swee!!!

Looks dangerous
            Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Thanks a lot for your compliments.

Yes, Sinn makes tegimented black bracelet too. Infact the bracelet that I bought for this one is also compatible for U1 Black or U1 Tempus.

The clasp comes with that colour but I know the U1 Tempus comes with PVD black clasp. This one is not tegimented, as expected, it has collected scratches over the past months. I swapped it to bracelet and I can vouch that the bracelet quality is top notch and doesn't get scratched easily too.

Comment

I thought this U2...

Comment

nice combination of colours...good watch...
                  --------------------
                  My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                  Pam 351M
                  Rolex 216570
                  Rolex 16610
                  Rolex 6694
                  Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                  Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
                    Thanks a lot for your compliments.

Yes, Sinn makes tegimented black bracelet too. Infact the bracelet that I bought for this one is also compatible for U1 Black or U1 Tempus.

The clasp comes with that colour but I know the U1 Tempus comes with PVD black clasp. This one is not tegimented, as expected, it has collected scratches over the past months. I swapped it to bracelet and I can vouch that the bracelet quality is top notch and doesn't get scratched easily too.
                    i went THG NAC the other day and the SA told me there is no black tegimented bracelet

btw can share with me the cost of the bracelet? you order thru THG right?

Comment

@louie: certainly not that U2 :P

@allan: I will send you PM about pricing, I got it directly from the factory through my dealer in Böblingen, Germany. He placed the order and within 2 weeks, I have the bracelet.

Here's the picture of the watch on bracelet:

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

wow very nice indeed!!

nvr knew sinn has PVD bracelets leh!!
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Even better, this is a tegimented bracelet. Doesn't collect scratches easily. On the downside, it costs much more than a normal non tegimented bracelet.

Comment

I think the tegimented bracelet is very nice but the rubber strap works just fine. Still dunno if i wanna get the bracelet as i rarely wear my u1 nowadays.

Anyway can i check the different holes on the clasp is to allow smaller adjustments of the length?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X