Pam312k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam312k

I had the chance to take some photos on PAM312 that no longer belongs to me.

More scans

Comment

More mullas

Comment

More more

Comment

Comparisons

More details:
          Movement: automatic mechanical, Panerai P. 9000 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13 ¾ lignes, 7.9 mm thick, 28 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. Incabloc® anti-shock device. 195 components.
          Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, date.
          Case: diameter 44 mm, AISI 316L brushed steel.
          Bezel: polished steel.
          Back: see-through sapphire crystal.
          Device protecting the crown: (protected as a Trademark) brushed steel.

Crystal: sapphire, made from corundum, 2.6mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.

Water-resistance: 300 metres. 

Strap: PANERAI personalised black alligator strap and large-size brushed steel buckle

Personal comment:
          This watch is nicer than what I can express thru the photos above. The photos really cannot do justice on the thick presence without the feel & look of too thick, dial cleanliness, beauty in simplicity, balance, good function, grace, reasonable pricing & gait of this perfect model.
          This is indeed a milestone & watershed for Panerai.

This watch is thicker than Rolex Deep Sea Dweller, thicker than Fiddy and much thicker than any Luminor Marina but the balance of the 1950 bubble shape manage to carry the thickness well & thus give this bird a very big presence on the wrist without the inhibition & intimidation.

This is totally unlike Deep-sea that out of balance & over-worded.

Now, due to such a thick case thanks to a very thick movement, the watch cannot use a tall crystal ala 233, 270 or Fiddy.

Bear in mind, the thickness of:
          312: 18.15mm
          Deep-Sea: 17.68mm
          233: 17.75mm
          0 / 5 / 111 / 112/ 176 / 177: 16.65mm
          270: 18.75mm

I personally think if they use domed shape sapphire on this 312, it’ll be totally outta shape.
          The slightly domed crystal as shown by some photos above compliment really well with the already thick case on this new legend in the making.

The last thing we want to see is 312 that looks like a Deep-Sea. Thankfully, it's not.

312 is poised, graceful, smart & REALLY a beauty.
          It's a new legend from Panerai.

Take note that this 312 is still thinner than a 270.
          So, for those who shots from the mouth telling everyone this 312 is too thick while u find 270 is not, u betta keep it to urself as I'm sure u've not seen both 312 or 270 or any 187, 202, 194, 243 and 285 in flesh yet.

I also think these range of P900x in the form of 312, 320 & 321 will cause Rolex to worry bout their Deep Sea, Sub-Date, Sub, Explorer 2 & GMT2 mart share erosion.
          These new 2009 range of 312, 320 & 321 from OP will be Rolex killa.

This is my personal take. If u r not happi with this, I couldn't care. This is my personal view

Comment

Wowza great macro shots!

Comment

Awesome super pictures of the PAM!!!!!
              I can't even see 1 visible scratch on there. Did you even wear it at all?????

Comment

Ok this is just plain poisonous. I've been contemplating my first rolex sub after getting a 05 from you and now this!!! -gulps- What would be a reasonable damage for this? This is way nicer than the 104...

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                  Ok this is just plain poisonous. I've been contemplating my first rolex sub after getting a 05 from you and now this!!! -gulps- What would be a reasonable damage for this? This is way nicer than the 104...
                  Well Dominique, they always do that to all of us.
                  Just when we tot we're done, they pull us back in....
                  It's something like Porsche...u will never finish wanting something that keep coming up w good design....

Comment

Originally posted by watchClipper View Post
                    Awesome super pictures of the PAM!!!!!
                    I can't even see 1 visible scratch on there. Did you even wear it at all?????
                    I worn another 312.
                    Not this 312 which I guarantee has never been slapped onto any wrist b4.

Never worn the 312 which the above photos were taken from as it came straight for AD on 21-Apr, landed in Spore on 28-Apr, took photos & posted for sale the same day & the next day on 29-Apr, it changed hand & met it's 1st wrist which os the new owner now.

Comment

Lucky owner... one of the first owner of PAM312 in the world!!!!

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                      I worn another 312.
                      Not this 312 which I guarantee has never been slapped onto any wrist b4.

Never worn the 312 which the above photos were taken from as it came straight for AD on 21-Apr, landed in Spore on 28-Apr, took photos & posted for sale the same day & the next day on 29-Apr, it changed hand & met it's 1st wrist which os the new owner now.

Comment

Anyone knows wats the damage for this beauty???

Comment

Retail price S$9850

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                          Anyone knows wats the damage for this beauty???

Comment

A dream watch of mine just gave birth
                            My Small Collection
                            ===============
                            My Basic Watch: Bell & Ross BR03-92
                            My GMT Watch: Rolex GMT 2C
                            My Chronograph Watch: Oris Ralf Schumacher Chronograph
                            My Chronometer Watch: Tag Heuer Formula One 200m
                            My Power Reserve Watch: Coming soon.....
                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            SOLD
                            My old GMT Watch
                            RXW Poseidon MM25 GMT @ SOLD

Comment

Stunning pictures!! Must be from your new macro lens??

Btw Fred, need your expertise here. Are the 320 and 321, using same crystal as this, instead of domed crystal like 233? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X