hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi just buy a pam 24k at 7.3k .gd price?it this worth collecting,does any master kwn price of pam341?

Congrats on your purchase! Since you've already bought it, why bother asking if it's a good price? I think it's decently priced, enjoy it and wear it in good health

Yeah, any masters know the price of the PAM341? I also wanna know! kekekeke....
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Pam 24 is a diver's watch Submersible is thee development in the modern style of a model designed for the Egyptian Navy in 1956...

congratz, you now own part of the history of panerai. tell your relatives and friends.. the diver in egypt once wore this!
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
        Congrats on your purchase! Since you've already bought it, why bother asking if it's a good price? I think it's decently priced, enjoy it and wear it in good health

Yeah, any masters know the price of the PAM341? I also wanna know! kekekeke....
        341 ahhh...gees,huge sexy babe!! Exactly what Master destro said why ask after purchased...anyway congrats on your new sub!

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
        Pam 24 is a diver's watch Submersible is thee development in the modern style of a model designed for the Egyptian Navy in 1956...

congratz, you now own part of the history of panerai. tell your relatives and friends.. the diver in egypt once wore this!
        well said by Paneraii!

Originally posted by chan1015 View Post
        hi just buy a pam 24k at 7.3k .gd price?it this worth collecting,does any master kwn price of pam341?
        you brought it new...?

Comment

Congrats. The 24 is a nice piece. It's been my daily watch for years and still is. Very comfortable to wear and timeless. I think yours is a reasonable price. Mine is a old D series and of course it was cheaper those days.

Comment

given it is a a k series, i feel the price is fair. but as destree22et has already said, since you already gotten it, just wear it and be happy!
            if this is your first pam or watch above 42mm just be careful or accept that you will banging into something somewhere...
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

thks every one

hi want buy pam219 brand new
              at 8.3k is price ok,and this pcs worth keep?

Comment

post some pics of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi want buy pam219 brand new
                  at 8.3k is price ok,and this pcs worth keep?
                  The price is really not bad. you won't be able to get this kind of prices if u'd gone to AD. Destros command a premium over their regular counterparts, so I say this is an excellent buy
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

hi

it local ad k series

Comment

I see, my bad. Didn't know ADs give such a good discount on this piece! Did u get it?
                      --Groucho Marx--

Comment

It is possible. The 219 is gone. A Pam26k was received by authorised dealer a few days ago. And it has since been 'traded'
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X