servicing an omega under warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servicing an omega under warranty

heard from my colleagues that omega SC does servicing for free as long as the watch is under warranty....

seems too good to be true, anyone had similar/differing experiences??

only if the WATCH malfunctions and tasks like regulating but that's abt it. bracelet & clasp not covered under warranty.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

international warranty not honoured !!!

Didn't get good experience from the Swatch Group ...

sent my Omega PO for strap adjustment and timing regulation due it gets faster.

after an hour sent in , and some wait for the collection, was told all ok.

made an inquiry on if any problem or adjustment on the timing, only then was told watch was untouched by technician because the watch ref. and model number not printed on the card. ( i bot a pre-owned watch from one forumerr here, expiry and name of shop in USA printed )

When i sent it in thru the counter lady ( which was helpful ) , she wrote it down for me on their paper work.

I was miffed at the time as they should inform me much earlier if they cant honour the warranty and let me know if a charge was required ( as she was only too eager to charge me then ) . Of course , I refused and also as i was in a rush .

I only own a Omega and quite like this PO model. But this experience really sucks .

RSC will accept any service even without looking at the warranty card ( they can tell from the model ) , from my personal experience .....
      U get Rolex to complement your achievements.

U deserved no less ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X