Alain Silberstein Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alain Silberstein Watches

I was reading some articles in http://watchinghorology.com/ and came across this watch brand. The design is very unique and colourful! Loved some of the design...very unconventional. Anyone here own one of this beauty and how much it cost?
    Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
    Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
    Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
    Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
    Rolex Air-King 114200 M
    Omega SeaMaster
    Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

hihi

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
    I was reading some articles in http://watchinghorology.com/ and came across this watch brand. The design is very unique and colourful! Loved some of the design...very unconventional. Anyone here own one of this beauty and how much it cost?
    hi the design very cute the designer uses red blue and yellow as the main colors. it starts to get more expensive after repeated article about alain. i almost got a piece, popular model at good price 50% discount new watch but i back out cause it nice but i thought as i grow older it might not suits me haha. price is 12k onwards with a few hundred k with tourbillion.

Comment

THG in taka has quiet a few..price not really cheap in fact quite high..ard 6k for base model..
      Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

And they are using ETA movements for their watches. Checked out the specs in their web site. A tat too expensive for it, IMO
        Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
        Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
        Rolex Air-King 114200 M
        Omega SeaMaster
        Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
          And they are using ETA movements for their watches. Checked out the specs in their web site. A tat too expensive for it, IMO
          well, consumer pays a high price for designs and brand only...it's ok if you like the watch....i tot of getting it at one stage but the comes with diameter of 39mm and 13/15mm thickness (a bit small especially this is not positioned as a dress watch)...so i put it on hold....

err...i tot the price is $9K after disc....that's what i remembered whe i was at THG 2-3 months ago checking out watches

cheers

james
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
            well, consumer pays a high price for designs and brand only...it's ok if you like the watch....i tot of getting it at one stage but the comes with diameter of 39mm and 13/15mm thickness (a bit small especially this is not positioned as a dress watch)...so i put it on hold....

err...i tot the price is $9K after disc....that's what i remembered whe i was at THG 2-3 months ago checking out watches

cheers

james
            it depends on models as some with chrono is more ex. there also a piece with alarm and diff faces mood selling about 12k plus if i am not wrong. their old and new models r about the same, just a bit of case changing and a little diff details in the dial.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X