Posting photos in Garage sales threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting photos in Garage sales threads

hi i have listed a few watch for sale and many ppl have been asking for the pics, but as u all know i have a problem uploading the pics. is there an kind moderator that can help me post my pics in the garage sales? thanks alot.

u give me the link of the pic.. i attach for u.
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      u give me the link of the pic.. i attach for u.
      hihi i don even know hw to create a link. really sorry for my limited computer skills haha. do u have a email so i can email my pics to u can u can help me post? thansk alot, moderator.

Comment

haha..sure.. check ur PM for my email.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hiii

haha..sure.. check ur PM for my email.
          hi thanks, sent to u liao

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            hi thanks, sent to u liao

hi i give up liao. dono what to do anymore all the websites like photo bucket or whatever i dono hw to use, and i think my pics too big or what so hard to send. i only managed to send 3 to u. still left a few. sian liao

Comment

Just me and my NT...

Comment

to thread starter, hope you dont mind me saying this.

are you willing to learn how to post pictures? if you are, kindly pm me your number and i will teach you.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by triton View Post

are you willing to learn how to post pictures? if you are, kindly pm me your number and i will teach you.
                  i tried learning very hard that y u can see my last post is very late in the morning. i learnt till that time. i think my computer memory is very little and kanna virus that y i always cant do this or cant load that. even sending some pics to louisoh to download here is a big pro. i took 1 hr cause the files i sending is so big. i cant even compress it using photobucket or other software. really my computer is lousy plus my limited knowledge. hope u understand. i try to learn it slowly k. i yest managed to send pics of franck muller daniel roth and rolex stainless steel to louisoh. still lacking iwc and rolex explorer 2 pics. dono if i should go take the pic and sk for help again? it causing so much trouble for u all guys, sorry

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by triton View Post

hi can understand i am causing a big amount of stress for u all guys, really pai sei not i 1 , is i dono how and try to learn but still cant, sian.

anyway a update on my watches.

1: rolex stainless steel boy roman. (complete set except papers) pics uploaded

2: franck muller crazy colour dreams stainless steel. (complete set) pics uploaded

3: daniel roth metropolition 24 cities stainless steel. (complete set) pics uploaded

rest below have to describe cause too much hassle to post the pics and don wish to trouble ppl

4: iwc pilot mark XV black face mint condition with unused deployment iwc buckle. (complete set)

5: rolex 6694 mint condition except scratches on crystal (no box no papers)

6: rolex explorer D series mint condition plus 1 extra link. (complete set)

Comment

bro..send me the pics la... not troublesome..

I post up for you accordingly in the threads that you are selling..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

hihi

bro..send me the pics la... not troublesome..

I post up for you accordingly in the threads that you are selling..

thanks louisoh for your great help and i don wish to trouble ppl liao. do u have a hard time posting the pics yesterday? i even have a hard time sending u the pics as the files too big haha. i cant even compress it. anyway i sent u a total of 7 pics but here only showcase 3. missing is the franck muller pics and other 2 daniel roth pics. i sent a FM pic to darkangel. hopefull he can help me post. rest of the watches pics, just have to describe, bo pian liao haha. all the pics without pics are exactly the same as what i mentioned (mint) but of cos when see liao will reaslise hw mint it is haha

Comment

TS:

judging from the pictures posted, i got a feeling, these are close to RAW image file size. that is why it took you so long to send it over.

a picture of 5.5MB in size is WAY TOO BIG.

do you have a image editor program? such as photoshop, microsoft office picture viewer? if you have, you can actually resize the pictures u take.

if you do not have, you may want to download gimp which is a free image editing software.

one of the possible reasons why u have problems uploading pictures is because some free image hosting sites does not allow image size more than specific size.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Time to feed u fish...haha

Anyway how much u selling this baby? it's on my wishlist

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                              hi i have listed a few watch for sale and many ppl have been asking for the pics, but as u all know i have a problem uploading the pics. is there an kind moderator that can help me post my pics in the garage sales? thanks alot.

1: rolex stainless steel boy roman. (complete set except papers) pics uploaded (FSOT OBO) interested pls pm, thanks

2: franck muller crazy colour dreams stainless steel. (complete set) pics uploaded (FSOT OBO) interested pls pm, thanks

3: daniel roth metropolition 24 cities stainless steel. mint condition (complete set) pics uploaded (FSOT OBO) interested pls pm, thanks

rest below have to describe cause too much hassle to post the pics and don wish to trouble ppl

4: iwc pilot mark XV black face mint condition with unused deployment iwc buckle. (complete set) (FSOT OBO) interested pls pm, thanks

5: rolex 6694 mint condition except scratches on crystal (no box no papers) (FSOT OBO)interested pls pm, thanks

6: rolex explorer D series mint condition plus 1 extra link. (complete set) (FSOT OBO) interested pls pm, thanks

but much more to selling but also welcome 1 or 2 trade ( heart pain) PM me k thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X