Pam 88 Gmt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 88 Gmt

Hey guys, yesterday was drinking at Brix when I spotted a friend's friend who owns a Pam 88. What a sexy looking watch I must say!!! No **** really, my Thai friend who was wearing a Sub LV was sitting side by side with Pam 88 and boy..... the PAM 88 stood out very clearly. BTW I was sitting at the other end.

I will admit it, I was already poisoned but after wat I had seen yesterday night, think the poison went straight into the bones. Here's what I have been meaning to ask, what is the difference between series of Pam, I mean they have like J, H.... etc etc

Should I also get a RXW MM20 also? Worth getting? I mean it looks totally near the 1950 man!!! Cos I have a thing for sandwitch dial, it's very attractive. Or just stick to targeting the PAM 88 GMT? Does any GMT comes with sandwitch dial cos so far I've seen is all painted.

Any advise for the one that has wandered into the DARK SIDE
    Every Rolex tells a story

welcome to the dark side buddy....first of all,series of the pams is just similarly to Rolex just that it is alot easier to understand in alphabetical order.

MM20 is 1950 case at 47 mm...and pam88 is luminor case at 44 mm. They're different altogether but nice watches. I was in your shoes when the first time i saw my colleague wearing the pam90. Looks huge and after sometime of watching it on his wrist find it nice and distinctive...you know what happened next,pam90 sitting on my wrist. From the pam88 and 90,i prefer 90 with the power reserve. ( back than,i still didn't know much abt panerai watches ) After much of research and studies...i ended up with my 233,and still luving it.Every day different strap,friend thought i wear new watch everyday...

For the MM20,yesh i will luv to have one in my safe keeping. I find it made closer to the original Marina Militaire watch than the Panerai 127. Buddy be very careful cos there are alot of fakes floating in the market.And you wouldn't wanna to pay over 1k for a china made MM20.Make sure it c/w all boxes similarly to pam packaging. And instruction paper,tools,extra straps etc...

Comment

bro louie, tht u trying to sell your 233 already?

me also getting to like PAM more.

last time is PAMela Anderson, now is PAM111 both got one thing in common, which is TUA ah!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        bro louie, tht u trying to sell your 233 already?

me also getting to like PAM more.

last time is PAMela Anderson, now is PAM111 both got one thing in common, which is TUA ah!
        sold the K,but keeping the almighty I Surprised to see their PRs are inconsistent. I've had call richemont and asked them,given me some "standard" answers me now crazy over this 233 PRs,pam collectibles...

i believe you will turn to the dark side one day.

Comment

wats the matter with the PR?
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

same movts but different PR...i know mechanical movts sure got PR variations but difference quite big so i have been monitoring this 233s PR.

Comment

Dame... Pam 233 bro Louie, I love the blow up crystal. Very unique of it's kind. Very smooth sandwitch and a little sub dial. NICE!!!!!! Simple yet it stand outs.

Everytime I see the Pam 233 on my friend's wrist, I freaking feel like molesting it real good lor.

I kinda feel bad, after I seen the Pam 88 that night, I knew for sure wat I want next! God help me man

True indeed, only ppl who knows about watch will appreciate the PAM. Cos I see some of my other friends they don't even know what that giant watch is hahahahhaa....

Comment

Well, bro louie is a pam fan...give me some advices on getting my 1st pam leh???

Comment

Pam88

I was poisoned the moment I learnt about PAM88.
                  Friends advised me to take PAM23 or 29 if I am really into GMT models.
                  Heck just like the panda look and now a very happy owner..Hee..
                  Just go with your heart..Ha..

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                  Dame... Pam 233 bro Louie, I love the blow up crystal. Very unique of it's kind. Very smooth sandwitch and a little sub dial. NICE!!!!!! Simple yet it stand outs.

Everytime I see the Pam 233 on my friend's wrist, I freaking feel like molesting it real good lor.

I kinda feel bad, after I seen the Pam 88 that night, I knew for sure wat I want next! God help me man

True indeed, only ppl who knows about watch will appreciate the PAM. Cos I see some of my other friends they don't even know what that giant watch is hahahahhaa....
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Sirex; 18-06-09, 09:50 AM. Reason: Upload pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
                    Well, bro louie is a pam fan...give me some advices on getting my 1st pam leh???
                    Changing nick to PAMlover?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                      I was poisoned the moment I learnt about PAM88.
                      Friends advised me to take PAM23 or 29 if I am really into GMT models.
                      Heck just like the panda look and now a very happy owner..Hee..
                      Just go with your heart..Ha..
                      So which GMT have you gotten for yourself? The PAM 29 is a unique GMT with lines on the dial swee!!!!

Comment

Got a PAM88. See attached with python strap

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                        So which GMT have you gotten for yourself? The PAM 29 is a unique GMT with lines on the dial swee!!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                          Got a PAM88. See attached with python strap
                          Braler... kekekeke your pics not showing.

One of the fun stuff about Pam is that there are so many typs of straps you can add to her and she looks like a new watch again.

Comment

Sharing pics of Pam 88

Comment

Very nice!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...