need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advise

pre owned Panerai PAM 88 GMT H Series 44mm Automatic with Date 2 Time Zone.selling $7380.worth buying? i m a rolex man.know nothing abt pam.so expert out here.pls advise.cheers

Not an expert but if everything is in order and condition is still LNIB, the price can probably be slightly negotiable. Please note that this is 2005 watch that was probably sold in 2006. You can actually get a BNIB 2008 one from the forum at about less than 1K more. I would rather go for the new one though.

Comment

hi

opps.thks for advise

Comment

Originally posted by sirboon View Post
        pre owned Panerai PAM 88 GMT H Series 44mm Automatic with Date 2 Time Zone.selling $7380.worth buying? i m a rolex man.know nothing abt pam.so expert out here.pls advise.cheers
        H serial i think no quick strap change systems yet...i suggest you hunt one that c/w with the quick strap change for abt the same price...

Comment

just in case anyone is a pam noob like me and dunno wat is louie talking about, and have the first reaction of

WTF!! simi "quick strap change systems"?...let me help u out in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9R5XeGPGdo

keke....

louie, does 111, 112, 000 and 005 have the quick change thingy?

btw, learning about watches when u plan to buy into that brand is also a fun (but tiring process)

cheers!
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            just in case anyone is a pam noob like me and dunno wat is louie talking about, and have the first reaction of

WTF!! simi "quick strap change systems"?...let me help u out in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9R5XeGPGdo

keke....

louie, does 111, 112, 000 and 005 have the quick change thingy?

btw, learning about watches when u plan to buy into that brand is also a fun (but tiring process)

cheers!
            very good demo video bro exxondus posted

all historic models are "screw in",no quick strap change systems. So dun be surprised if you dun see the black pusher in the set...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X