Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai - World of Straps

Hi,

Here's my personal straps collection for my precious Pam. I have more than 40 straps & is still growing, but at a much slower rate. The one thing about Pam is that, each time you put on a new strap (or shoe as some would call it), you get a totally new feeling. As if it's a new watch. Pam looks different with different straps on it. That's why I have so many ^_^

As I'm also selling some straps (better deal than buying direct) to earn some pocket money, I'm also able to advise fellow collectors on strap issues. So, feel free to ask me.

Feel free to comment / input your views.

Dino

Group - some are not in the photo as they are on my Pam.

Sub Group 1

Sub Grroup 2

u cannot buy shoes so u buy straps is it?

40 straps? how you keep them in pristine condition? do you apply special lotion to keep them in good condition?

leather usually no go for people who perspire alot. if perspire alot, how you get rid of the odor?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Panerai - World of Straps

Originally posted by triton View Post
      u cannot buy shoes so u buy straps is it?

40 straps? how you keep them in pristine condition? do you apply special lotion to keep them in good condition?

leather usually no go for people who perspire alot. if perspire alot, how you get rid of the odor?
      You are wrong, bro. I have as many pairs of shoes (mainly adidas & onitsuka tiger) as I have straps. Like my straps, many of my shoes are still brand new & unworn ^_^

You can apply leather conditioner to keep the leather soft & subtle. As for perspiration, you can either use a damp cloth to wipe it or wash your strap under running water. Then, let it dry naturally (not under direct sunlight) & followed by leather conditioner to maintain the natural moisture / oil in the leather.

I hope that would help.

Dino

Comment

Wow... Dino, U are a Leather Lover. Always changing straps. Btw, any any chance if u can get TC or MF straps for Dino Zei watches ???
        the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

nice collection of straps dino

any particular leather conditioner u will recommend?

Comment

Nice collection.

Ya, I am also interested on the leather conditioner you use.
            By the way, any bro knows got drying gel to put to rid the water vapour so as to prevent moulding?
            Hublot Red Devil Bang
            Panerai PAM48
            Corum Bubble Royal Flush
            Corum Admiral Cup
            Rolex Yacht Master
            Rolex Cellini
            Sinn U1 All Black
            Sinn U1
            Tag Heuer Kirum

Wishlist:
            Urwerk 103.08 Tialn

Comment

Nice collection you have Dino!!

Do you keep these precious babes in Boxes or Strap cases.......

ps: Whats those 3 straps at top left hard corner of Sub Grp 2?

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                You are wrong, bro. I have as many pairs of shoes (mainly adidas & onitsuka tiger) as I have straps. Like my straps, many of my shoes are still brand new & unworn ^_^

Dino
                what a strap collection u have there . BTW, I noticed 2 beautiful Pams amongst your great straps collection. is it a Pam1 and a Pam 217??

not only do u have great taste in the "Shoes" for your Pams (as Paneristi would termed the straps for their Pams), I see that u have excellent taste in Tiger Onitsuka sneakers too. I like them alot and I have a pair of Tiger Ultimate 81 as well as a pair of Tiger Mexico 66 that are very durable and had served me well.
                HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Hey Dudes, I second your comments on Onitzuka Tigers....I juz got my 2nd pair yesterday at Tangs!! Its so much more versatile and makes the rest of my Nike, Addidas and Puma sneakers pale in comparison.......... sorry to digress..... lolz

Comment

Woohoo! Nice collection there! Looks like your PAM1's developed some kick ass patina! Wear them in good health mate!
                    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Panerai - World of Straps

No particular brand of conditioner at the moment. Trying out Dr. Jackson sample. Going to try out another brand. Will try you guys know in due course. At the moment, using my existing conditioner which was meant for my Timberland shoes.

As for the Onitsuka tiger shoes, I have probably about 10 pairs. Just asked my friend in Japan to buy the Club Mini II. Mini I is available in Singapore but not Mini II.

The top 3 straps in the Sub Group 2 are the Ted's Ammo straps. You can view them in my post, Straps for Panerai III under Garage & Sale.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Dino

Comment

World of Straps

Sorry that I missed a few questions on my previous reply.

To Bro Kermit e Froggy: I still have 2 models of MF (1942 & Hammered Brown with white stitch) straps left. They are 24/24 120/75. Not sure if they fit the Dino Zei (Anonimo??) watch that you are talking about. You can contact me if you are interested.

To Bro 79ersz: My straps collection is abit disorganised at the moment. looking for a good strap case. Found one @ usd75, which holds 10 straps. Asking people to buy direct from USA to save the usd25 shipping for each case.

There are many Pam experts out there. So, without me saying, my pam are easily identified. Well done guys. Wait for my next post, Planet Destro.

Dino

Comment

Ups!!! SUper collection...NICE!!

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                            Wow... Dino, U are a Leather Lover. Always changing straps. Btw, any any chance if u can get TC or MF straps for Dino Zei watches ???
                            if your keep changing straps..will spoilt the screw threads on the watch or not?

Comment

I think it depends how often the strap is changed lor. Comparing if it is changed like 3-4 times a week vs 3-4 times a year?
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X