sharing my humble collection... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharing my humble collection... :)

This piece was left behind by my father... should date back to the 1950s or 1960s... My precious.. Noticed the "Incabloc" on the dial... same as pam...
    This piece was made by titus before they were bought over by some company... classic

Comment

This piece was left behind by my uncle... another very nice piece as well...

Comment

Like the "window" on this piece.. looks very unique to me...

Comment

nice watches u have bro!

Comment

Wore this on my wedding day, white dial for the morning and black dial in the evening....

Comment

Sportee, damn solid collection!!! I can see every piece has a history in you!!!

Comment

nice collection!
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Got alot of attention wearing this piece, colleagues and friends would always say that its a nice watch, and said that it must be expensive. On the contrary, this watch is very affordable. Wear this to meet VIP clients as well... wahaha..

Comment

Strange but true

I just posted on the Rolex Gallery a watch that was given to me by my father , and then I saw this post where one of the piece was also a father's gift.

We are so blessed to have such Dad, my only gripe is --- it could have been a Patek :-)

Comment

WIfe bought me this watch on my first birthday after we are married. She told me that she could not afford the very expensive watches but would still like to give something to me which she thinks that i will like. Touch me so much that my heart melted... bought a rolee for her... wahaha.. though its not expensive but it occupies a special place in my heart that no watches had been to...

Comment

Originally posted by nasty204 View Post
                        I just posted on the Rolex Gallery a watch that was given to me by my father , and then I saw this post where one of the piece was also a father's gift.

We are so blessed to have such Dad, my only gripe is --- it could have been a Patek :-)
                        I hope too... but don worry... patek no patek, its the great memories... felt special when i wear it, though i seldom wear it , cos in my mind, i told myself that this watch was on my dad's wrist some 40 years ago...

Comment

Solid collection.. nice watches you have there..
                          I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Gd effort to share your many "loves" with us. They are beautiful.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice collection bro ...a story behind every piece.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X