Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The err...black o-ring?

Pai say, dunno called wat..
    Read up some site saying the crown there where adjust time got the rubber o-ring to prevent water to go in..

*Issit all rolex model have it? cos i see my father's rolex lik cannot find at all, he buy 2nd-hand.the shop ppl take away?

Model i dunno wat number but is "Man size" white dail, 1234567 numbers on it, full gold.

& as for the 21,27 jewel movement.. how to tell or lrean how to see the watch is how many de?Cos i see lik different rolex move differently?
    * Issit count every "5 minutes" got 27 ticks?
    Money Money come to me.

Originally posted by Cop View Post
    Read up some site saying the crown there where adjust time got the rubber o-ring to prevent water to go in..

*Issit all rolex model have it? cos i see my father's rolex lik cannot find at all, he buy 2nd-hand.the shop ppl take away?

Model i dunno wat number but is "Man size" white dail, 1234567 numbers on it, full gold.

& as for the 21,27 jewel movement.. how to tell or lrean how to see the watch is how many de?Cos i see lik different rolex move differently?
    the rubber o ring @ the crown area is present in sub and sd models. not sure if other models have them.

the numbers you see is it on the bracelet? that is a bracelet number.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      the rubber o ring @ the crown area is present in sub and sd models. not sure if other models have them.

the numbers you see is it on the bracelet? that is a bracelet number.
      can confirm my DJ dont have the O-ring.I think it is the triplock that has the O ring present.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

agree with seiko.citizen...

the twin lock on exp II also no o-ring seened when crown is pulled out....
        In The Bag
        Him
        Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
        Her
        Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
        Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Agreeed...my Exp II last time and my DJ dun hav the rubber...so no worries!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

how come expII only come with twinlock like gmtII? you would think that although the watch design for non-deep sea use, throughout its life, it may encounter such "terrains"
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

eeerrr... newbie dunno how to answerleh... maybe cave and mountain exploration need not have thatlah...
              In The Bag
              Him
              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
              Her
              Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
              Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by Cop View Post

only trip lock crowns..submariner, sea dweller, gmt-2 ceramic, daytona have those crowns..

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  how come expII only come with twinlock like gmtII? you would think that although the watch design for non-deep sea use, throughout its life, it may encounter such "terrains"
                  the twin lock is strong enough to tahan normal swimming..just in case you fell into a drain while exploring..

gmt-2 is a pilot watch so if that fellow landed up on the sea..most likely also gone case liao..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                    the twin lock is strong enough to tahan normal swimming..just in case you fell into a drain while exploring..

gmt-2 is a pilot watch so if that fellow landed up on the sea..most likely also gone case liao..
                    ok noted.

also the crown is notabily smaller featuring twinlock. i guess to have the additional O-ring, the crown need to be able to accommodate the additional size.
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

ok noted.

also the crown is notabily smaller featuring twinlock. i guess to have the additional O-ring, the crown need to be able to accommodate the additional size.
                      if I am not wrong, there are 4 gaskets inside a trip lock crown..one inside the crown, 2 inside the tube and one on the tube itself..bigger crown is nicer but may dig into the flesh if you bend your wrist..

Comment

can confirm my DJ dont have the O-ring.I think it is the triplock that has the O ring present.
                        Yup, only triplock has the O ring ie SD/Sub but not on twinlock ones such as Exp2 or GMT2.......
                        The Current Squad :

14060M VSeries, DJ116200 MSeries, OmegaSMPO XL, Sinn U1, Breitling SuperO, Glycine Lagunare, ML PontosDay, ML PontosDayDate, SeikoSamurai White, SeikoSumo Blue, SeikoDiver's SKX007J, SeikoSinn SRP043K2

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                          if I am not wrong, there are 4 gaskets inside a trip lock crown..one inside the crown, 2 inside the tube and one on the tube itself..bigger crown is nicer but may dig into the flesh if you bend your wrist..
                          noted again. cannot win ... bigger crown say dig into wrist, smaller crown say not substantial enough .... *sighs*
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

noted again. cannot win ... bigger crown say dig into wrist, smaller crown say not substantial enough .... *sighs*
                            LOL..maybe a mid size crown will be perfect..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Agreeed...my Exp II last time and my DJ dun hav the rubber...so no worries!

Ahh... relive liao..haha
                              Money Money come to me.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X