Marina Militare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina Militare

Wanted to get the above. RXW is out, overprice! Which is the next better homage? Thinking of getting from Naples Watch. Any other recommendations?
    Last edited by trueno1983; 30-04-08, 10:51 PM.

Marina Militare

Can someone share more info on this watch brand "Marina Militare" Saw it in the private dealer section. Look quite nice.. (panerai look alike). Price very reasonable for a automatic watch

Comment

Why not call and ask the dealers themselves? It is acclaimed to be homage to pam.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

MM is sometime called a "homage watch" in the sense that it pays tribute to a well known brand, namely Panerai, copying the major features but not adopting the name Panerai. But it not entirely entirely free of copyright infringement because certain Panerai designs namely the crown guard is subject to copyright. These homages are relatively cheap if the movement is Asian, but will cost more if a swiss movement is used. There are other homages, namely Navale Militare (see advert in this forum), which cost relatively more.

Comment

Thanks for all the info. It seems like the watch is very popular as it often sold out when the shipment arrives.

Comment

QUite some threads discussed abt this topic liao. You may do a search to find out more info.

Comment

Thanks. Managed to get additional info for the watch thru the seller.

Comment

is it their so called swiss unitas 6497 really made in swiss or made in china?
                Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                Future - Geneva hallmark
                Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

What I like to know is are all the MM the same ie same source ?
                  Different sellers selling for different price.
                  And where are they from ?
                  Some sellers say Taiwan, some HK, some China.
                  In pictures they all look the same.

Comment

Diff sellers will give you diff versions. It doesn't matter actually. The more important issue is what aftersale services can these sellers provide you. Trust me; you'll need this.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The homage watch from Navale not bad. My friend owned one. Just try to buy one and try lor, just S$399 not S$ 3999

Comment

Here it comes again...

I think there was a lengthy discussion somewhere in some threads and i also believe that Panerai may have also started some legal proceedings. In any case, just want to share my experience about a MM watch. I bought one a less than half a year ago as I wanted to try to see if I could stand the size and chunkiness of PAMs. So i bought one from the forum and it started off well enough. Took it travelling and barely a month, the deployment clasp broke. No problem, replaced with a regular buckle. Another month of trying, one of the screws on the crown protector came off. After that, I chucked it aside and bought the real deal. Hence, my advice to those thinking of buying it - you get what you pay for. The quality is not good and i suppose it is good for trashing around but then again, it easily gets trashed.

Comment

marina militare

Hi all,

Can anyone kindly advise if there is any retail shops in SIN that sells marina militare or is there anywhere I can get brand new marina militares?

Thank you all in advance.

Comment

Look at the right side of this page and at the very top of the column under "Sponsored links". You have "Navale Militare", under www.Counting-Time.com. Click it and do your shopping.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Perfect answer...
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X