X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-series GMT II??!!

Not sure if this is the right section

Mod pls move the thread if need to.

What's your take on this amazing sales on Timezone ??http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...=3697875&rid=0

Sounds like a fraud??
    Current Collection:
    Oris Big Crown TT mid size
    Rado Florence (Quatz-movement)
    Rolex GMTII 16710 (Y-series) Coke (For Sale)
    Seiko Samurai White Dial on White Mini Monster Strap
    Seiko SKX007 K2 Jubilee Bracelet
    Rolex 116234 Datejust (V-series) Silver Jubilee Dial Diamond Markers

why u say fraud?

the price stated should be in USD.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      why u say fraud?

the price stated should be in USD.
      My suspicious due to:

1. I thought at that price still a bit too "good" to be true leh?? US$4600 = about $6300...

2. This seller registered to Timezone Apr 2008!!

3. How he know inside is 3186 movement...aka the new movement!!

4. Unless he is not well-informed...he should know this discontinued piece with houses the "new 3186" movement...is rare and hard to find...should be able to fetch more than US$4600 right??

If I'm wrong, then this is a "super good deal" given the prices of GMT II in current market!!

What's your take?
      Current Collection:
      Oris Big Crown TT mid size
      Rado Florence (Quatz-movement)
      Rolex GMTII 16710 (Y-series) Coke (For Sale)
      Seiko Samurai White Dial on White Mini Monster Strap
      Seiko SKX007 K2 Jubilee Bracelet
      Rolex 116234 Datejust (V-series) Silver Jubilee Dial Diamond Markers

Comment

on closer look @ the appraisial. it states M serial (that is what i squint and believe it to be). and it is not done by RSC.

also not shown is the certificate/rolex papers.

i roughly know where u coming from, the watch looks like the real mccoy. however, the information provided is not complete. should try to ask question to find out more to confirm if it is fraud or not.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I wanted to ask what is this barcode like black mark on the side of the watch ?

since when did Rolex start doing this ?

Comment

Originally posted by jSkywalker View Post
            I wanted to ask what is this barcode like black mark on the side of the watch ?

since when did Rolex start doing this ?
            been around for at least 1 year already. last year my friend bought a GMT Master II in jun, got. nov/dec another friend bought sub date. also got.

think the bar code is for them to register information. not sure.

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

This guy also post his sale in another forum. He stated in another forum that warranty card does not come with the watch as it is lost. I will not buy without paper.
              Last edited by teo; 02-05-08, 05:30 PM.
              Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
              Rolex LV submariner
              Rolex TT black submariner
              Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
              Rolex Non date submariner
              Rolex Explorer2
              More...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                been around for at least 1 year already. last year my friend bought a GMT Master II in jun, got. nov/dec another friend bought sub date. also got.

think the bar code is for them to register information. not sure.

I believe this barcode will disappear after awhile.. is for information purpose.

Comment

the seller bought it from another forummer known as tempoking or something. it was tempoking who misplaced the wty card. anyway, 4600 is in USD is abt SGD6256. I was also quite tempted. Anyway, just received news from a friend in US that a brand new gmt-II is retailing at USD5750=approx SGD7820 and strictly NO discount whatsoever.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=39345

another one for sale. the prices are really going bananas.
                  Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                  "Foreign affections"
                  1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                  2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                  3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                  4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                  What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by schumi View Post
                    I believe this barcode will disappear after awhile.. is for information purpose.
                    the barcode is on the protective plastic cover if i am not wrong.. so once u peel off the plastic no more liao...
                    In The Bag
                    Him
                    Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                    Her
                    Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                    Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Yes warranty paper or card is important for resale later on. It will boost the value of the watch.
                      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                      Rolex LV submariner
                      Rolex TT black submariner
                      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                      Rolex Non date submariner
                      Rolex Explorer2
                      More...

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                        the seller bought it from another forummer known as tempoking or something. it was tempoking who misplaced the wty card. anyway, 4600 is in USD is abt SGD6256. I was also quite tempted. Anyway, just received news from a friend in US that a brand new gmt-II is retailing at USD5750=approx SGD7820 and strictly NO discount whatsoever.

can ask ur friend buy for me?
                        i pay u singapore dollar 8k

Comment

brand new still z series. so not m series right?

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

the bro is right.... hkperf bought from tempoking but at usd4,300. all is included except the warranty. so opportunist at work though its still well below current market value of usd5,600.

the caseback has been opened to ascertain if its a 3186 movement but = no more bnib/nib... shld be lnib.

my take on his is if buying new, then get a complete set...

dun compare us and sg prices.... us prices wl be below ours.... bigger supply and demand....

if you have frens/relatives to help u buy... i say jolly well... if not then send the money to somewhere across the globe and cross yr fingers that the seller is genuine and the item does reach our shores delivered safe to u. trust me i kanna burnt before. also customs check.... suay suay kanna... have to pay gst, plus declaration why item falsely and/or under declared....

for sgd500-1000 more, u get the item immediately without the anxiety and stress. thrill seekers have been forewarned.....
                            Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                            Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                            Submariner 16610LV 16613
                            Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X