What be a good next step?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What be a good next step?

Looking through the pages on this site is a killer. I thought I was on track for a Sub LV but now I am not too sure. A year ago, I was also deciding between the Sub Lv and my 1st pam... In the end the pam won out and I got a 05. What would be a good next step? I don't know why but I always seem more inclined towards pam. The 219 seems lovely... Probably the only destro that is within my range now... Any recommendations?

bro, the 219 is lovely and rare ! I just got mine after a long wait...and would strongly recommend. otherwise :
    a) try a 45mm Rmir if you like a dressy feel, but no less on its presence ! and its unmistakeable. personally I like both.
    b) L base 114, 112, 176 with plain dials can give you a different look.
    take your time...

Comment

219? GooooododddddddddDDDDDD!!

Comment

More more

Comment

Fred Tan bro always got nice pics for almost all PAM models... Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
            Looking through the pages on this site is a killer. I thought I was on track for a Sub LV but now I am not too sure. A year ago, I was also deciding between the Sub Lv and my 1st pam... In the end the pam won out and I got a 05. What would be a good next step? I don't know why but I always seem more inclined towards pam. The 219 seems lovely... Probably the only destro that is within my range now... Any recommendations?
            You have a Luminor already. Other than a Destro, how about a Radiomir for the next piece?
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

Fred is trying to poison me again!!!! The entry Radiomir models do not really call out to me. The GMT models on the other hand are really nice too. However they are not as clean. I thought my next pam should be something cleaner. Looking around the garage section has not yielded any 219s. Quite a few 177s though...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X