b) Sinn 6100 Regulateur

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Nice regulateurs out there

Thanks for sharing
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

nice timepieces again...

what happens if u need to service yr UG? they're not sold locally. wanted to get a UG 3-4 years ago but the servicing factor pulled me away (i prefer to send my watches to official service centres)

UG is a good buy because they house the same GO movements..it's also not easy to come across a regulator with date function..

cheers

james
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

bro, nice pieces...

Think we share same taste... 6100 regulateur is also on my Wish List... If u r gona sell either the 6100 or Squadra Hometime, please let me know hor... U already hold two piece of the watches I am hoping to own...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

well if u hv a Orange Dial PO, it will be 3...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

for regulateurs with date, it is not that complicated a watch to service. so any local watch repairers such as Top Hour, JW should be able to handle them.

yes, given a choice i would prefer my watch to be serviced by authorised service centre.

and i agree with u, it is very rare to come across regulateur with date. so far, the 2 regulateur i have comes with date. u know me lah. no date, no go.

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
              nice timepieces again...

what happens if u need to service yr UG? they're not sold locally. wanted to get a UG 3-4 years ago but the servicing factor pulled me away (i prefer to send my watches to official service centres)

UG is a good buy because they house the same GO movements..it's also not easy to come across a regulator with date function..

cheers

james
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                nice timepieces again...

cheers

james
                Hi James, I had the same concern and wrote in to UG (in Germany) who informed me that as with GO, Breguet, JD, Omega, etc. servicing of UG can be done by the local Swatch Service Centre. In fact, I ordered a SS deployant for my UG via the local Swatch Service Centre.

Agreed that UG offered superb values-for-money as they used phased-out movements from GO (Another diff is that UG movements are primarily machine-made while GO's movements are largely made made). However, that ended with the latest UG introduced this year (now they use ETA movements) so the older series (especially the Julius Bergter series) are getting increasingly difficult to come by ...
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                  bro, nice pieces...

Think we share same taste... 6100 regulateur is also on my Wish List... If u r gona sell either the 6100 or Squadra Hometime, please let me know hor... U already hold two piece of the watches I am hoping to own...
                  Thanks bro. Will certainly let you know if I want to let go of them ...
                  运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    Nice regulateurs out there

Thanks for sharing
                    Thanks for the kind comments.

Actually, the regulateur that got me started was the Chronoswiss Regulateur (Bought and sold 2 of that so far). Lovely watch but after a while, just felt that the 38mm case size was a little small and let the second one go recently ...

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

i started looking @ regulateur because i was fascinated by the fact that the hours, seconds and minutes are aligned in a straight line.

i was looking @ the sinn regulateur as well. nicely finished. however, there aint a
                      date, so no go.

however, now that i got the ML regulatuer, im even more fascinated as the fourth hand -date hand is also align
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

psee,

Good Stuffs!!

what's the least expensive regulateur available in SG?

Cheers

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        i started looking @ regulateur because i was fascinated by the fact that the hours, seconds and minutes are aligned in a straight line.

i was looking @ the sinn regulateur as well. nicely finished. however, there aint a
                        date, so no go.

however, now that i got the ML regulatuer, im even more fascinated as the fourth hand -date hand is also align

Comment

sinn regulatuer is about 2500. friend got it last year, he wants to sell, u interested? it is the 6100 with blue hands. hardly worn as he is overseas most of the time, so the watch is kept inside safe.

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                          psee,

Good Stuffs!!

what's the least expensive regulateur available in SG?

Cheers

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

wapiangz! u are fast....

not now la... haha... jazz_sam!! where are u?

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            sinn regulatuer is about 2500. friend got it last year, he wants to sell, u interested? it is the 6100 with blue hands. hardly worn as he is overseas most of the time, so the watch is kept inside safe.

Comment

where got fast?

anyway since u already sinned. might as well be more sinful.

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                              wapiangz! u are fast....

not now la... haha... jazz_sam!! where are u?

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X