Timex automatic watches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timex automatic watches.

saw this timex watch at city chain..looks quite good leh..offering at $185 only..what type of movement is this looking at the layout of the dial?

sounds like that movement is a chinese made..got the info here..

http://www.timetechtalk.com/view_top...919&forum_id=4

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
      sounds like that movement is a chinese made..got the info here..

http://www.timetechtalk.com/view_top...919&forum_id=4
      made in china movement.............
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

ya lor..i think buey zhun one..

Comment

based on the link in ur post earlier... abt 15s off...

now that I joined this forum... i pay close attention to my watches... always sync them with atomic clock on the web... 15s per day quite big difference imho.
          In The Bag
          Him
          Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
          Her
          Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
          Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

outside of COSC specs
            Last edited by seiko.citizen; 12-05-08, 12:01 PM.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
              based on the link in ur post earlier... abt 15s off...

now that I joined this forum... i pay close attention to my watches... always sync them with atomic clock on the web... 15s per day quite big difference imho.
              Haha..u haven seen the worst yet..got a russian poljot watch back in 2001 direct from russia..the watch was faster by 5 mins every hour..gaining 1 hour within a day..must be a twin turbo movement..

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                outside of COSC specs
                i think 15s is not within my tolorance level..imagine adjusting the time every 4 days..

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                  Haha..u haven seen the worst yet..got a russian poljot watch back in 2001 direct from russia..the watch was faster by 5 mins every hour..gaining 1 hour within a day..must be a twin turbo movement..
                  u might want to try and demagnetise the coil.. my mm coil was initially magnetised somehow and it ran very fast... after demagnetising the coil.. it works great!
                  In The Bag
                  Him
                  Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                  Her
                  Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                  Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                    u might want to try and demagnetise the coil.. my mm coil was initially magnetised somehow and it ran very fast... after demagnetising the coil.. it works great!
                    actually the real problem is not magnetism..the ah pek watch maker told me that one of the teeth broke off from the min hand gear..thus causing it to skip faster

from that moment onwards, i told myself that I will only buy swiss or japanese watches..LOL

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X