Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty card

Hi all,
    I bought a 312k recently and didn't see a credit card size warranty card inside my box, is it normal? As I notice that some of the watches come with it?
    Pls advice...
    Thanks!

Brother,should come with Int'l warranty card if completed set.

Comment

It should come with a credit card size warranty card.

It should be printed with the AD details and also the date of purchase and serial no.
      Current Collection
      1.Panerai 104Q
      2.Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium
      3.Panerai 630S

Gone with the wind
      1.Tag Heuer 2000, Aquaracer Alarm, F1 Chronometer, Aquaracer Calibre 5, F1 Date Grande
      2.Ball Hydrocarbon "Mad Cow"
      3.Sinn U1
      4.Rolex Explorer 2(40mm), Explorer 2 (42mm)
      5.Panerai 111K, 312L, 000N, 359O
      6.Steinhart Aviation, Triton, Nav B-Uhr II
      7.Baume & Mercier Riviera
      8.Breitling Skyland Avenger, SuperOcean 44
      9. Tissot Touch II, T-Race Auto, Racing T-Touch
      10.Tudor Fastrider

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
        Hi all,
        I bought a 312k recently and didn't see a credit card size warranty card inside my box, is it normal? As I notice that some of the watches come with it?
        Pls advice...
        Thanks!

Bro, 312K like 233 and 270 are in house movement and does not come with credit card type warranty card but comes with warranty booklet instead. You should hv the warranty booklet with details such as serial #, case #, movement # etc on the front page. The name and date with AD stamp is in the 2nd page. Pls check if you hv this booklet.

Comment

Hi bro, thanks for the info...I hav the booklet with all the things stated...Heng man...If not, i hav to call them to get it!
          So only in house movement watches from panerai come with the booklet as warranty, the rest come in credit card type?
          Thanks for the valuable info bro...really appreciate it very much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanlyh View Post
            Bro, 312K like 233 and 270 are in house movement and does not come with credit card type warranty card but comes with warranty booklet instead. You should hv the warranty booklet with details such as serial #, case #, movement # etc on the front page. The name and date with AD stamp is in the 2nd page. Pls check if you hv this booklet.

Correct. Manifattura series don't have the credit card size warranty card. It's stamp on the booklet.

Comment

Warranty

a noob Q.

The Warranty card will hv to bear the stamp of an Authroised Dealer to be valid rite? Even if you bought it from grey market/PI from non-AD?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by beemer75 View Post
                a noob Q.

The Warranty card will hv to bear the stamp of an Authroised Dealer to be valid rite? Even if you bought it from grey market/PI from non-AD?

Thanks

According to Richemont staff, if the warranty is without date and AD stamp, they will calculate the warranty period based on the first month which the series start. They will still honour the warranty and provide service if it falls within the 24 months period.

Comment

re

Originally posted by stanlyh View Post
                  According to Richemont staff, if the warranty is without date and AD stamp, they will calculate the warranty period based on the first month which the series start. They will still honour the warranty and provide service if it falls within the 24 months period.
                  Thank you. In tt case, the warranty needs only to be dated (so tt u get the full 24 mths); doesnt matter if it has AD stamp or not.

But then i suppose with the AD stamp, it gives credibility tt the date was most probably filled by the AD, rather than self-filled.

Comment

Originally posted by beemer75 View Post
                    Thank you. In tt case, the warranty needs only to be dated (so tt u get the full 24 mths); doesnt matter if it has AD stamp or not.

But then i suppose with the AD stamp, it gives credibility tt the date was most probably filled by the AD, rather than self-filled.
                    More than usual, I usually see AD stamps on recent series after trading so many pams. Some do come complete with AD stamp, name and date and some AD stamp with date but no name. Accdg to my friends in local AD, Richemont is very strict nowadays in having the warranty card or booklet stamped together with date but name left 'blank' is ok. So nothing much to worry about warranty card/booklet without AD stamp.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X