Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which should I buy 1st?

Hi friends,

I would like to seek the opinions of the fellow Pam lovers here. Eversince I got my first Pam, a Pam 24, I have always wanted to add a few more to my humble collection.

I am now looking at getting a Radiomir 210 or a Pam 000. I really like the shape of the Radiomir but I also like the logo on the Pam 000. How to decide?!

Can anyone share their views?

Many thanks in advance.
    --------------------
    My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
    Pam 351M
    Rolex 216570
    Rolex 16610
    Rolex 6694
    Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
    Sinn U1 Black

Originally posted by phantom628 View Post
    Hi friends,

I would like to seek the opinions of the fellow Pam lovers here. Eversince I got my first Pam, a Pam 24, I have always wanted to add a few more to my humble collection.

I am now looking at getting a Radiomir 210 or a Pam 000. I really like the shape of the Radiomir but I also like the logo on the Pam 000. How to decide?!

Can anyone share their views?

Many thanks in advance.
    All 3 have their individual unique look. Since you already have the Sub, you are in the right direction looking at the Radiomir & Luminor. I believe you'll eventually have them in your collection.

So now, I think you need to set your budget so that you know which models to look at. But, if you have done that & narrowed your choices to the 00 logo & 210, then I'll say have a feel of the watch phyiscally & see which one sings to you.

For me, I would think you'll prefer the 00 Logo since you have the Sub. You may find the Radiomir too dressy.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      All 3 have their individual unique look. Since you already have the Sub, you are in the right direction looking at the Radiomir & Luminor. I believe you'll eventually have them in your collection.

So now, I think you need to set your budget so that you know which models to look at. But, if you have done that & narrowed your choices to the 00 logo & 210, then I'll say have a feel of the watch phyiscally & see which one sings to you.

For me, I would think you'll prefer the 00 Logo since you have the Sub. You may find the Radiomir too dressy.

Dino
      Thanks for your inputs! You are right, I will eventually have both of them but now my wife only allows me to buy 1...

I definitely like big and chunky watches and I know the 00 Logo will have the same feel as the Sub and you are also right about the Radiomir being too dressy. However, I am now more inclined towards the Radiomir as I do not have a dress watch.

Sigh...now I'm gonna have a headache deciding...it would have been better is my wife gives the go-ahead to buy both...
      --------------------
      My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
      Pam 351M
      Rolex 216570
      Rolex 16610
      Rolex 6694
      Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
      Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Buy what your heart desire...hehehe...go with the flow...Resistance is futile...lol
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

btw, which is harder to come by? The Radiomir or the 00 Logo?
          --------------------
          My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
          Pam 351M
          Rolex 216570
          Rolex 16610
          Rolex 6694
          Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
          Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            Buy what your heart desire...hehehe...go with the flow...Resistance is futile...lol
            my heart desires for both leh....
            --------------------
            My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
            Pam 351M
            Rolex 216570
            Rolex 16610
            Rolex 6694
            Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
            Sinn U1 Black

Comment

U r a lucky man...my watch buying is equal to zero for this year...account closed by OC.....for me ,i prefer the 000...lol....radiomir need to have good skills to change the strap....i am a frequent strap changer...so i would go for luminor style...

Cheers...

Comment

U r a lucky man...my watch buying is equal to zero for this year...account closed by OC.....for me ,i prefer the 000...lol....radiomir need to have good skills to change the strap....i am a frequent strap changer...so i would go for luminor style...

Cheers...
                no lah bro, my wife is quite understanding...if she knows that I want something and if I don't get it, I will keep thinking about it and talking about and it will drive her nuts...but I am also thankful that she controls my spending, if not I'll be bankrupt by now...
                --------------------
                My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                Pam 351M
                Rolex 216570
                Rolex 16610
                Rolex 6694
                Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                Sinn U1 Black

Comment

u have a great collection too...hahaha....for me now i can only drool at new purchases by members here....can see cannot buy...

Comment

u have a great collection too...hahaha....for me now i can only drool at new purchases by members here....can see cannot buy...
                    nah, my collection pales in comparison to many of the members here...I can only afford all the base models, the more high-end and limited edition ones, I can only drool and dream about them...
                    --------------------
                    My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                    Pam 351M
                    Rolex 216570
                    Rolex 16610
                    Rolex 6694
                    Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                    Sinn U1 Black

Comment

i suppose u can try to search the sales forum here..i tink got some bros letting go 000 and 210...

Comment

Originally posted by phantom628 View Post
                        btw, which is harder to come by? The Radiomir or the 00 Logo?
                        Both are regular production watch. Thus, they are not hard to come by.

Since you want a dressy watch more, then maybe you should have a better look at the 210 to make sure that is the one that your heart desires.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                          Both are regular production watch. Thus, they are not hard to come by.

Since you want a dressy watch more, then maybe you should have a better look at the 210 to make sure that is the one that your heart desires.

Dino
                          yup...my heart and mind is made up liao...will be going for the 210...I'll also be going for strap hunting after getting the watch and I guess I will be asking you for your advice again...
                          --------------------
                          My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                          Pam 351M
                          Rolex 216570
                          Rolex 16610
                          Rolex 6694
                          Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                          Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Think I saw a piece of 210 in the window of a shop near Balmoral. You can check it out.

But, before you decide on the 210, have you also considered the 183?

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                              Think I saw a piece of 210 in the window of a shop near Balmoral. You can check it out.

But, before you decide on the 210, have you also considered the 183?
                              yup...that too...bascially any basic Radiomir that fits my budget...though I would love to get the 232...thats my favourite...
                              --------------------
                              My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                              Pam 351M
                              Rolex 216570
                              Rolex 16610
                              Rolex 6694
                              Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                              Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse