Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLC Master Compresssor Diving Chrono

For JLC watch collectors

There is one piece in mint condition at Hobbylink located at Far East Plaza (hobbylink.com.sg)
    Retail is close to $19K and this piece is selling for $9980!

regards

Better check the chrono properly. From my experience, the chrono reset doesn't go back to the 12o'clock exactly. Servicing of a JLC is not cheap.

Comment

JLC Chrono

This one confirmed reset of the hand is exactly at 12 o'clock!

If there are others that is not exactly at 12, I believed the agent will send it back to fine tune it. Such "imperfection" is part and parcel of mechanical watch!

Comment

Yes tho, but haven't seen watches like the roo or daytona having such mechanical imperfections.

IMO, to have a brand new watch sent back to agent for servicing from showcase is a big joke.

Thought the JLC were supposed to be tested for a thousand hours, what other better QC is there? COSC....

Comment

Originally posted by 1000g View Post
          Yes tho, but haven't seen watches like the roo or daytona having such mechanical imperfections.

IMO, to have a brand new watch sent back to agent for servicing from showcase is a big joke.

Thought the JLC were supposed to be tested for a thousand hours, what other better QC is there? COSC....
          APROO/daytonas (including EP base) have had their moments, just like any mechanical watch regardless of complication.

it is not fair nor appropriate to bash any brand, even tho JLC has marketed their master control series as having x hours of testing.

COSC certification is not a QC test but to determine if the movement oeprates within spec and considered these days a marketing gimmick itself.

lastly, i'm not sure if the watch is brand new, and no one can tell for sure whether or not it has been maltreated since leaving JLC...

my 2c.
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
            APROO/daytonas (including EP base) have had their moments, just like any mechanical watch regardless of complication.

it is not fair nor appropriate to bash any brand, even tho JLC has marketed their master control series as having x hours of testing.

COSC certification is not a QC test but to determine if the movement oeprates within spec and considered these days a marketing gimmick itself.

lastly, i'm not sure if the watch is brand new, and no one can tell for sure whether or not it has been maltreated since leaving JLC...

my 2c.
            +1

I own one and no issues at all. Mind you, I've bang this accidentally couple times against hard wall and scatches all over the bezel and it still works perfect! Keeping accurate time!

Comment

Latest price of Compressor diving Chrono

Any bro out there got any idea how much is JLC Master Compresssor Diving Chrono retailing now after less?
              SaMe s(H)iT DifFeRenT DaY

Comment

Originally posted by crusader View Post
                Any bro out there got any idea how much is JLC Master Compresssor Diving Chrono retailing now after less?
                if retail close to 19k, i reckon you just take 30% (most AD discount lah) off, then the watch should be around 13k

Comment

Originally posted by crusader View Post
                  was looking out for this watch hlf yr ago. cheapest i found brand new was 11k.

Comment

any recent update or reviews ? appreciate very much..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X