Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment of Watch Bracelet Links

Hi all

Would like to check if RSC will adjust the links for a brand new watch which you purchased overseas? Would like some inputs from those that have done it.

Many thanx in advance.
    Current

Rolex DSSD
    Rolex SD
    Pam 162
    Pam 351
    Tudor Hydronaut
    Fortis 24hrs Automatic
    Seiko Sumo Automatic

Sorry, I do not know the axact answer but I doubt they will do it.

I ever went into one of the local AD and they willing to do the adjustment for me and I did not brought it from them. Depend on that day's luck.

Comment

Originally posted by coldzy View Post
      Hi all

Would like to check if RSC will adjust the links for a brand new watch which you purchased overseas? Would like some inputs from those that have done it.

Many thanx in advance.
      Pardon me if I sound stupid. But I hope you are referring to a genuine ROLEX watch. Then yes, they should gladly oblige to provide such a service at F.O.C.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yes they can no worries. You can also bring down to your neighbourhood watch shop and do also. Alternatively...you can do yourself la just remove 1 screw only

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by coldzy View Post
          Hi all

Many thanx in advance.
          it doesnt need to be brand new, as long as its an original piece... they wont bother looking at the warranty.... thy wl do it for free....

i had my YM extra link taken out when i bought it... then they will see if it fits and then go in again to push the pins in a click or two if need be... all free...
          Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
          Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
          Submariner 16610LV 16613
          Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Thanx for the help.
            Current

Rolex DSSD
            Rolex SD
            Pam 162
            Pam 351
            Tudor Hydronaut
            Fortis 24hrs Automatic
            Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

Frankly hor, i'd rather do it myself. The counter girls were not careful at all when i asked them to resize for me!
              A cloth, a precision screwdriver and steady pair of hands is all you need bro.
              Taking off the bracelet might be a bit tricky though. This i'll let the pros handle..
              [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
              Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by communicam View Post
                Frankly hor, i'd rather do it myself. The counter girls were not careful at all when i asked them to resize for me!
                Taking off the bracelet might be a bit tricky though. This i'll let the pros handle..
                Resizing is easy...taking off the bracelet can be tricky I had to practise a few times before I got it.

Here's a demo video I did awhile back...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Resizing is easy...taking off the bracelet can be tricky I had to practise a few times before I got it.

got video some more....
                  Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                  Submariner 16610LV 16613
                  Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

erm... thats odd... i've had my links resized on two occassions and all done by the tech inside....

the countergals just took it in to the "lab"....
                    Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                    Submariner 16610LV 16613
                    Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Yup, went there today, the counter lady is very helpful.

Cheers
                      Current

Rolex DSSD
                      Rolex SD
                      Pam 162
                      Pam 351
                      Tudor Hydronaut
                      Fortis 24hrs Automatic
                      Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by ricnas1 View Post
                        erm... thats odd... i've had my links resized on two occassions and all done by the tech inside....

the countergals just took it in to the "lab"....
                        Maybe she's 'qualified'.. Ha ha.. Did in front of me and my friend at the counter! Maybe they see me no up lah.. Hee hee..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Still dun dare lah.. Because once i manage to take off the bracelet but putting it back in place took forever till i gave up! Brought it to PNG in the end! So malu siah! Itchy take off dunno put back! Muahhaha..

Comment

Still dun dare lah.. Because once i manage to take off the bracelet but putting it back in place took forever till i gave up! Brought it to PNG in the end! So malu siah! Itchy take off dunno put back! Muahhaha..
                            Hahah I agree putting back is quite a challenge...the most malu part is bringing it to people and asking them to help u put back.

That's why I invest in an "EXPERIMENT fOLEX" hahaha...from this watch i slowly learn how to put back....so now not much problems

Comment

Thanks my friend! For adding salt to the wound! Ha ha..
                              Ever since then, ppl say once bitten twice shy, i let pros do the job..
                              But how often we take off the bracelet siah? Unless like you lah who occasionally 'bathe' your watches..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X