Where to buy 116710 in HK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy 116710 in HK?

hi, will be going to HK in a few days time, been years since last visit. Intend to get GMT IIc 116710 there during this trip.
    Can anyone tell me where specifically to buy it? Like shop name and addresses?
    And is there anyway I could find out stock availability prior to visiting the shop, as I'm on business trip, thus might not have time to shop around.
    Thanks!

I think it will be hard to tell where to buy a 116710 in HK as no one knows if the stock is available in a given store... I think you have to try your luck and walk into every single AD there and treasure hunt yourself... good luck!!!

Originally posted by dabiddo View Post
    hi, will be going to HK in a few days time, been years since last visit. Intend to get GMT IIc 116710 there during this trip.
    Can anyone tell me where specifically to buy it? Like shop name and addresses?
    And is there anyway I could find out stock availability prior to visiting the shop, as I'm on business trip, thus might not have time to shop around.
    Thanks!

Comment

Stocks for GMTIIc is scarce in HK....just checked with my HK AD this evening....no stock and still commanding HKD56K at least....if they have stock. Good luck with your treasure hunt!
      Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
      Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
      Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
      Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
      Rolex Air-King 114200 M
      Omega SeaMaster
      Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse