Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constella need servicing

Hi Guys,

My wife got a complimentry battery replacement service provided by one of the reputable shop.

Sent in her constella (quartz) to the Swatch repair centre. Then 1 week later we received a call from the service centre saying that the inner parts has some corrosion on the movement. Recommend us to do a servicing that cost about $375 that they will do the polishing, changing of battery, change of parts.

We bought the watch coming to 3 years. My wife seldom wear (less than 5 times a year) this watch and dun talk about damaging it.

I am disappointed if this is a lemon watch? Should I go ahead for the "servicing"?

Can I repair it outside? Any reliable shop to recommend?

Please advice soon.

Tks in advance!
    A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

bro it is an expensive watch do it at the servicing workshop lah ! never wear that is the problem ! the battery leak that is y !

next time stick to mechanical !

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
      bro it is an expensive watch do it at the servicing workshop lah ! never wear that is the problem ! the battery leak that is y !

next time stick to mechanical !
      I will bring the watch to JW and seek their advice..
      A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

JW assesed the watch and comment the watch doesnt seems to have any prob. Asked me to monitor the time accuracy and come back again if have any problem.

Dunno why the Swatch repair centre say some inner parts has some corrosion?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X