X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seek advice/consultation on YM

Hi,

Need to seek gurus here with a few questions on the above-mentioned:

(1) Latest retail prices for YM Lady's (Model No.: 169622, Size: 29mm ) and YM Men's (Model No.: 16622, Size: 40mm).

(2) How much discounts would an AD give if I am paying via credit card or cash for a pairs?

Remarks:
    After some reading in the forum, I realised a YM Men's 40mm would price around S$10K and above but hardly the lady's one is being mentioned.

Looking forward to hear from you guys!

Thank you.

Regards,
    YM (My initial matches Yacht Master )

Can get 20% off list price.
    Current

Rolex DSSD
    Rolex SD
    Pam 162
    Pam 351
    Tudor Hydronaut
    Fortis 24hrs Automatic
    Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

No one knows the retail price for the lady's YM?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by aklasse5 View Post
        No one knows the retail price for the lady's YM?

Cheers!
        Hehe not that la...nobody buy mah...go down and check la

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I thought at least some experts could enlighten on the pricings of the Lady's YM. Didn't expect that no one knows about it.

As your advice, I have enquired on the retail prices for both the models. For the benefits of the fellow members here. Model No. 16622 - RP$12929 (Men's Yachtmaster 40mm) and Model No. 169622 - RP$10448 (Lady's Yachtmaster 29mm).

Cheers!
          Last edited by aklasse5; 19-06-08, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I thought at least some experts could enlighten on the pricings of the Lady's YM. Didn't expect that no one knows about it.

As your advice, I have enquired on the retail prices for both the models. For the benefits of the fellow members here. Model No. 16622 - RP$12929 (Men's Yachtmaster 40mm) and Model No. 169622 - RP$10448 (Lady's Yachtmaster 29mm).

Cheers!
              if you're interested to get a pre-owned lady's yachtmaster...u can go down to top hour at lucky plaza...they have a 29mm piece...wow...really small man..hehehe
              Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
              Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
              Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Yes, I saw it too... very cute...

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                if you're interested to get a pre-owned lady's yachtmaster...u can go down to top hour at lucky plaza...they have a 29mm piece...wow...really small man..hehehe

Comment

I like the YM 16622 too but it doesn't seem very popular.

Between this and say, a white-faced two-tone Daytona... which would you all get and why?

That's what I'm mulling about

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post

Between this and say, a white-faced two-tone Daytona... which would you all get and why?

I would recommend the TT Daytona... IMO, it is one of the best value watches out there. But personally, I prefer the black dial TT.
                    Time is too precious to be measured by a cheap watch...

Patek 5065, Rolex 16600, 16700, 16710, IWC 3786, JLC Reverso Chrono, PAM 190G, PAM 219I, AP RO Chrono

Comment

... then current model w/rolex movement or older one with zenith movement?

I hear the older one is becoming collectible.

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                        Thanks for the tips but I would prefer to buy a new piece for my wife. As for myself, I am contented if I could find a nice pre-owned one.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post

Why I chose YM over the Daytona? First, the pricing of the latter is way too high. Also, I am afraid of the maintenance costs (in future) if it happens to breakdown since it's more complicated than YM. Lastly, I don't use the functions thus definitely it would be for no use to me. Therefore, I prefer YM for the normal watch function than the Daytona.

Cheers!
                          Last edited by aklasse5; 20-06-08, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Why I chose YM over the Daytona? First, the pricing of the latter is way to high. Also, I am afraid of the maintenance costs (in future) if it happens to breakdown since it's more complicated than YM. Lastly, I don't use the functions thus definitely it would be for no use to me. Therefore, I prefer YM for the normal watch function than the Daytona.

Cheers!
                            go for it bro.....

they dun make daytonas in ladies sizes..

wl be a handsome pair....

YM got date, daytona got chrono... which one more useful to you...

but..... if yr wife use daytona.... wah also powerrr

nowadays gals like to use big watches... just as long as she can lift her hand then ok la....
                            Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                            Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                            Submariner 16610LV 16613
                            Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Originally posted by ricnas1 View Post
                              go for it bro.....

they dun make daytonas in ladies sizes..

wl be a handsome pair....

YM got date, daytona got chrono... which one more useful to you...

but..... if yr wife use daytona.... wah also powerrr

nowadays gals like to use big watches... just as long as she can lift her hand then ok la....
                              If my wife loves big size watch then I would love to buy a collection of Rolex Sports Series. But due to her petite size, she still prefer the small ones. Somehow I agree with you that recent trends I seen a number of ladies watching big watches. Thanks pal!

Cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X