wat does U1 package include?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat does U1 package include?

all U1 owners here ..can i check wat items include wif de U1?and one more question is U1 limted black edition list price?tks..

U1 limited black?u mean the Tempus Limited?
    Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

standard U1 comes with strap changing tool, warranty card, CD and a booklet (haven't read it yet)...

Black U1 going for approxi $6k (and i think no disc given for it)..wait another 2-3 months and they reach our shores...

cheers

james
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        standard U1 comes with strap changing tool, warranty card, CD and a booklet (haven't read it yet)...

Black U1 going for approxi $6k (and i think no disc given for it)..wait another 2-3 months and they reach our shores...

cheers

james
        ok..thks bro for ur info..maybe will go for normal ones will do..6k.too much..bit more can get exp II liao..not worth to get de black one at tat price.

Comment

Originally posted by melfiz View Post
          all U1 owners here ..can i check wat items include wif de U1?and one more question is U1 limted black edition list price?tks..
          You refering to the black U1 Tempus (250 pieces LE)? If yes, I bought mine from the Hourglass last year at low S$3+k after discount ... can't rmember the retail price though ...
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post

cheers

james
            I've just got the normal U1 but there w$as no CD and may I know what kind of booklet are u referring to? I've only got the tool, an instruction sheet in German (Dun understand a word of it) and the warranty card. Hope they did not shortchange me or I will get back at them if they left out something.

Cheers!

Comment

I assume the CD is the catalogue book. Nothing special, you can get it from any SE anytime incase you don't have it. Mine was catalogue book from 2005. I am not sure whether Sinn still put the catalogue in the CD for 2008. But overall, the package that comes with u1 is very simple one. I don;t think you have been shortchanged
              [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
              [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
              [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
              [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
              [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
              [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

should have cd leh. mine comes with box, tool, wty card. that's abt it.
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by xmaz3 View Post
                  I've just got the normal U1 but there w$as no CD and may I know what kind of booklet are u referring to? I've only got the tool, an instruction sheet in German (Dun understand a word of it) and the warranty card. Hope they did not shortchange me or I will get back at them if they left out something.

Cheers!
                  Hi bro, congrats on your U1, can share the damage?

Comment

Originally posted by xmaz3 View Post

Cheers!
                    nope...

i've a mini disc that's titled "operating instructions" and it also comes with the print version...

so, it comes with a mini disc + printed operating instructions, a booklet and in it lies the warranty card, watch strap changing tool and the box of course..

cheers

james
                    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                    Audemars Piguet ROO
                    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                    Panerai 270
                    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                      Hi bro, congrats on your U1, can share the damage?
                      I got it at 30% disc. off list. However, my AD has been top notch in her service as she's willing to send me the CD as her colleague who retrieve the box and the other items forgot about it. Let me know if you want my contact.
                      Last edited by triton; 02-10-08, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X