Debaucher/Steinhart Pilot watches - any comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debaucher/Steinhart Pilot watches - any comments

I am thinking of getting one of the pilot series. Could not find the stowa pilot LE. dun like the LACo one. Prefer the classic clean dial.

hence my best bet is the debaucher LE which still can be had at relatively low cost. Anyone has any comments abt the brand? will still prefer a Stowa ultimately though.

Debaufre = Steinhart. Reading the feedbacks from the forum, they make decent quality watches with reasonable pricing. The owner Guenther Steinhart is a nice chap. I had a few email exchange with him.
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Debaucher based in US, Steinhart based in Europe. They belong to same company, same designer though. I got one steel pilot b-uhr with logo 2 days ago. LE is no more, unless the LE goldhands for abt $1190, indent need 3 weeks.

Comment

In case anyone is interested, we actually have the models in Singapore.

http://www.gnomonwatches.com/Steinhart.html

Regards
        Anders

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
          I am thinking of getting one of the pilot series. Could not find the stowa pilot LE. dun like the LACo one. Prefer the classic clean dial.

hence my best bet is the debaucher LE which still can be had at relatively low cost. Anyone has any comments abt the brand? will still prefer a Stowa ultimately though.
          oh btw, i got my watch from anders213

Comment

I would also rather get from Anders than ordering direct from Debaufre/Steinhart. Congrats
            [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
            [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
            [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
            [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
            [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
            [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X