Railmaster XXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railmaster XXL

Hi anyone here like the supersize 50mm Railmaster XXL?

Its mechanical, and its chronometer certified. And it reminds me of the rolex explorer. I like the name too. Railmaster <--attach symbolic meanings urself. Anyone here got the XXL?

Passions got sell a 2nd hand version around 3K. First hand 5K before discount. Hence I was reminded of it again. Anyone think its a good buy?
    Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Unless you are build like a professional wrestler you wouldn't want one.

There is also the more wearable 39mm and 42mm, both of which are automatics, unlike the XXL which is manual wind. The autos also doesn't have the 6 O'Clock sub-dial of the XXL.
    'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

Tried a similar piece 1+ yr ago ... Handsome watch but simply too big (at least for my relatively slender wrist).
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I like that watch too! Was tempted to buy the 50th Anniversary edition (rose gold) one. Limited to 500 pieces (if memory serves me right).

But didn't go ahead cause size at 49.2mm was just too big. It a watch you must put on your wrist before buying.

if must get... then I'll get this instead of the smaller versions. Think that's the real deal.
        The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

I checked out the railmaster XXL. Its so big that my friends find it comical on my wrist. Its quite a statement piece though
          Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
            Its quite a statement piece though
            Yes... it certainly is...
            The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

This is a pic of the Railmaster XXL.
              Attached Files

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse