Selling a Pre-owned Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling a Pre-owned Rolex

Hi. I am a newbie here. Can anyone help by providing some information on what is the best way to sell a Rolex watch in Singapore? Also, where can I send the watch for restoring the gold exterior? Many thanks.

Originally posted by DanMan View Post
    Hi. I am a newbie here. Can anyone help by providing some information on what is the best way to sell a Rolex watch in Singapore? Also, where can I send the watch for restoring the gold exterior? Many thanks.
    i don't think there is a best way for selling a rolex. it depends on how much you want to sell one for. if u want the highest possible price, do it privately eg. through forum like one we got here.

else you can always go to a pre-owned shop and sell it to them @ a lower price than you can get if sold privately.

else you can go to pawn shop and see if they willing to buy your piece.

for restoration, my advice is go straight to RSC. im not sure if any pre-owned shop can do the restoration for you.

then again can it be restore? if cannot, may have to change the particular part.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

POST ur watch here in Garage !!
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        i don't think there is a best way for selling a rolex. it depends on how much you want to sell one for. if u want the highest possible price, do it privately eg. through forum like one we got here.

else you can always go to a pre-owned shop and sell it to them @ a lower price than you can get if sold privately.

else you can go to pawn shop and see if they willing to buy your piece.

for restoration, my advice is go straight to RSC. im not sure if any pre-owned shop can do the restoration for you.

then again can it be restore? if cannot, may have to change the particular part.
        Thanks triton for your quick response. The watch seems to be in great working condition except that the gold is a little tarnished. Maybe I'll pay RSC a visit.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X