JLC Reserve de Marche vs GO Panomatic Reserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLC Reserve de Marche vs GO Panomatic Reserve

Hi Any bro can comment on the JLC Reserve de Marche and GO Panomatic Reserve. I am contemplating one of the 2. Also can anyone advise what is the retail price and % disc for the GO Panomatic Reserve ? Thanks !

How about the GO Panoreserve instead?

Suggest the Panoreserve... with power reserve and lovely Cal 65 HW movement.

Comment

Originally posted by TTGMTIIC View Post
      Hi Any bro can comment on the JLC Reserve de Marche and GO Panomatic Reserve. I am contemplating one of the 2. Also can anyone advise what is the retail price and % disc for the GO Panomatic Reserve ? Thanks !
      Personally, I would prefer JLC; maybe cos I love the brand & even though GO is also a lovely watch to own, I would rather get the Resrve de Marche. I think the JLC is less expensive as the GO should cost around S$13k BNIB, I could be wrong. Why not go with your heart? It seems like your heart is already with the Glashutte Original!

BTW, think there's a GO PML on sale at S$10.5k here; it looks decent too! Good luck, it's a good problem to choose!
      I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
      Alfa 33
      Alfa 147
      Alfa GT
      Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
      Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

It depends on your wrist size and profile, as the two you have mentioned differ a little in size and thickness...

For GO, I would suggest the PanoMaticLunar instead of the PMR, the blue hands and blue sky just makes the piece so much more attractive.

I'd say try on both to see which one sings more to you:

Let us know your choice, you can’t go wrong with either one.

Comment

GO all the way, u just have to see the exhibition back with the butterfly, sooooo nice

the JL is nice but the GO is.. OMG

Comment

Decision is a JLC Master Geo

Just to keep bros who have responded to my initial note updated, my decision is a rose gold / black face JLC Master Geo that I have sourced from US. It is a NOS so I have requested them to send to JLC for a service.

Thanks to Bro Sandisk whom have introduced me to this watch... I read your review in the other forum.

It is a real beauty and cant wait for it to arrive...

Comment

Congrats on choosing the JLC Master Geo

The older JLC are much nicer than the current ones IMO... do post pics when it arrives!

Comment

Thanks... I totally agree, that is why I didnt go for the current Master Geo model. I am also not a big fan of their Master Compressor series. But I think they did a good job on the ladies reverso quadra tho (not the mens).

I hope JLC do not succumb into the trendy / bigger and sports looking watches.

Comment

Originally posted by wlche2 View Post
                  The older JLC are much nicer than the current ones IMO... do post pics when it arrives!
                  Heh... that's why I bought the JLC RDM in the above picture from Sandisk7. He's a very nice guy... and it's a very nice watch.

Comment

Another vote for the GO PanoReserve ... It's a really handsome and well-made watch IMHO!

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by nottipiglet View Post
                      Heh... that's why I bought the JLC RDM in the above picture from Sandisk7. He's a very nice guy... and it's a very nice watch.

Yes the blackface RDM is a real beauty too. I was considering getting it too, but changed my mind for the Master Geo.

I had a good chat with the JLC boutique manager at Raffles Hotel not too long ago , shared the same sentiments about the older JLC collections !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X