Seamaster Aqua Terra Price Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seamaster Aqua Terra Price Check

Does anyone know the retail price for Auqa Terra Chronometer for both the 39mm and 41mm model, stainless steel model?
    My Humble Collection:
    Universal Geneve Uni Compax 18k Cal.285
    Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 2504.80.00
    Omega Constellation Vintage Goldcapped Cal.564
    Vostok Amphibian Black Radio Room
    Orient Mako - Black

Originally posted by beatific View Post
    Does anyone know the retail price for Auqa Terra Chronometer for both the 39mm and 41mm model, stainless steel model?

I recall the last time I checked, the 2500 movement was $4,900, and 8500 should be $6K - $7K.

If you can still find the 2500 movement and I think you should go for it. It is discontinued, value for money , still a co-ax movement and IMO , looks nicer than the current 8500 model. I did a country wide search and managed to find just 2 shops selling and bought the 2503.33 (ie white face / blue hands and markers). Still one of my fav all time classic piece !

Comment

Regardless of size, both in stainless steel costs $6750...

Comment

I went to check out the Aqua Terra and yes, prices for both size are the same. Then the salesguy say another version is cheaper. Can't remember what he meant by that..

Also a dilemma now.. whether to get AquaTerra or PO...

Comment

Originally posted by cambiere View Post
          I went to check out the Aqua Terra and yes, prices for both size are the same. Then the salesguy say another version is cheaper. Can't remember what he meant by that..

Also a dilemma now.. whether to get AquaTerra or PO...

His 'another version' could mean the 2500 calibre version, compared to the current 8500 movements, or he could be talking about the quartz compared to the auto.

A tough choice indeed between the AT and PO, but the PO has always been a more sought-after choice by many, but it really depends on which watch really calls out to you more ! enjoy the process...

Comment

2500 calibre are discon already... 8500 is to replace the older series..
            Go for PO!
            A sports watch that makes many drool...
            AT is too simple, but better calibre of cos..

Comment

Thanks for the comments

Comment

I am wearing the 8500 AT for 4 months already, and still enjoying it every moment.

the black "teak" dial is different from your standard dial, looking at different angle different feel, and so far, the 8500 movement keeps accurate time.

they have the white dial but no sure in store yet.

Comment

omega aqua terra 231.10.30.20.06.001 retail price

bro out there, calling for help on ladies aqua terra 231.10.30.20.06.001 pricing. anyone know whr can i buy it with lowest price in island? how much is the pricing range?

http://www.omegawatches.com/ladies/s...23110302006001

Comment

Originally posted by gloomis View Post
                    bro out there, calling for help on ladies aqua terra 231.10.30.20.06.001 pricing. anyone know whr can i buy it with lowest price in island? how much is the pricing range?

http://www.omegawatches.com/ladies/s...23110302006001
                    Hello everyone,

Me too looking the above watch for my wife. Would appreciate if you can provide me the following:

1. store that can give better discount
                    2. price range
                    3. In term of reliability, toughness, it keeps time well? Any things to take note wearing / own this watch?

If getting a pre-owned unit:
                    1. what areas / things to take note before buying?
                    2. where can I get it authenticated?
                    3. estimated price range? I know there are many factors affect the pricing but assuming a good condition unit...what the price range?
                    4. certificate? Is this important?
                    5. a reliable store you can recommend?

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by TTGMTIIC View Post
                      I recall the last time I checked, the 2500 movement was $4,900, and 8500 should be $6K - $7K.

If you can still find the 2500 movement and I think you should go for it. It is discontinued, value for money , still a co-ax movement and IMO , looks nicer than the current 8500 model. I did a country wide search and managed to find just 2 shops selling and bought the 2503.33 (ie white face / blue hands and markers). Still one of my fav all time classic piece !
                      Bro mind if i ask how much you bought for it? 2007 model?

Comment

Originally posted by TTGMTIIC View Post

Bro can PM which shop still selling the 2500 series? I also prefer the 2500 range but apparently most ADs are selling 8500 series

Comment

Originally posted by datejust97 View Post

Bro can PM which shop still selling the 2500 series? I also prefer the 2500 range but apparently most ADs are selling 8500 series

PMed you. Yes, there are a couple of 2500 models which I felt are nicer than the 8500 and of course value for money compared to how the new ATs are priced.

Comment

Thanks TTGMTIIC for the info!! Will check them out. Appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by datejust97 View Post
                              Thanks TTGMTIIC for the info!! Will check them out. Appreciate it!
                              No worries, do share if you eventually find and get it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X