Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Entry level watches

Hi all Omega experts,

I am currently in love with Omega watches, I would like to know whether I can buy an entry level new Omega watch ard 2-3k ?

Regards

Yes, Quartz model close to 3K. Now Omega fixed the disc to 12% only..
    A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

but 2-3k if you don mind preown can easily get you a seamaster,speedmaster or if lucky, Planet ocean (mechanical)

so depends you like mechanical (dododododod) or quartz (tick tock tick tock)
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Hi,
        Ya, Omega Quartz range would be close to 3k after discount.
        Eg, Seamaster range, Aqua Terra range. I bought one for my bro-in-law back in Jan. Quartz inside but otherwise built and quality are the pretty much the same...unless u insist on auto then I think at least close to 4k. Well, u can also save up a little heh...

I dun quite fancy the Constellation range for men though...

Comment

Personally, I second Forsei's view that constellation range doesn't really cut it for guys... But its just a matter of preference I guess, given that I prefer sports models in general.

For 2-3k, would seriously suggest sourcing for a preowned. Models can be viewed on popular local websites, and for that price range you can get a fab-looking speedmaster... or maybe even something better!

Comment

Originally posted by Forsei View Post
            I dun quite fancy the Constellation range for men though...
            I have to agreed to this too. Seriously bad

Comment

Definitely a preowned will be a wise choice for an Omega falling under your budget. I couldn't help but to recommend a Seamaster Professional. Choose the dial/case combo you like. Even the Titanium model is worth considering. Of course the classic Bond watch (after Rolex).

Meh... Omega quartz generally is not a good buy and the resale is worst than the mechanical range.

Comment

thanks everyone for the good advice.

Hmm..honestly, this will be my first luxury watch.I would definitely want to own something which is new, anyway, I will continue save up for more money.

By the way, I heard that buying from Changi airport will be cheaper, but at which terminal? T1? T2?

Comment

omega boutique in t2,,,, can get probably total 20+% off depending on model

Comment

Cheaper because you won't have to pay 7% GST even if you are Singaporean living in Singapore.

Not only the boutique, there are a few other ADs in Changi Airport. Catch is, you have to head out of Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenda View Post
                      Catch is, you have to head out of Singapore.
                      Yupe. You have to buy on the departing flight and not upon arrival (like with DFS Alcohol)

Also, if you are paying by cash, might be worthwhile to go around the shops to see whether you can push down the price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X