Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega between 2-3k ?

Hi guys,

Would like to know whether there is any omega model(not preown) going at those prices?

Thanks

Hmm, maybe a Quartz SMP?

Thou I have to say for 2-3K you can probably get a really nice Automatic Oris.

Comment

I was hoping someone would said...Yes!!! you can find one at that price

Never own a watch more than $250.00 before and not sure why I keep thinking an Omega will be my next watch

Comment

Hmm..wat is the cheapest model for SeaMaster? I mean, not quartz.

Comment

Originally posted by thyler_koh View Post
          preown will be 2.2-2.8k depending on your luck as well as age of watch.

brand new dunno
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Are you referring to the classic Bond Seamaster Professional? If yes this watch is worth about 1.8k-2k SGD with complete set for non coaxial movement and around 2.5k with coaxial movement. All preowned pieces. Brand new should be ~4k wor (without discount).

Comment

cheapest auto for seamaster planet ocean $5400
              aqua terra $4650
              james bond 300m $4650

hope it helps..

Comment

I am looking for a decent price Omega watch after working so hard in my job.

New to this luxury watch scene,Thanks for all the valuable feedbacks!

Comment

I think for your budget of 2 to 3k, it is quite hard to get a brand new Omega auto watch unless u r willing to top up another 2k more. Maybe u can try looking watches of other brand n personally i think tat Tudor Hydronaut II would be a nice decent watch tat is somewhere around ur budget.

Comment

Hi CrazyBay,

Thanks for the advice.

It just that at this moment the only luxury watch I like is Omega.

Guess I will save abit more for it,which somehow, I think, will make the purchase more satisfying.

By the way, can recommend a good place to buy Omega watches? Thanks

Comment

Honestly i'm not sure which AD can give better discount, maybe u can go around those AD to take a look.

Comment

If you are buying your first high end watch and your intention is to have just 1 watch, I would suggest you buy the watch you want and not the one you can buy now.

The reason is after you spend your hard earned money on a less than satisfactory watch, you're probably still long for the one you really wanted and the odds are you will probably try to buy it in the near future.

I started the search for my first high end watch looking at Breitlings. Then I looked at Oris as they were cheaper. Ended up with a Omega Broadarrow GMT. Very happy with it except for the snail speed SWATCH/Omega moves at.

Comment

Seamaster 2254, is a discon model but think still can find in local AD. Auto non-coaxial movement, last check after 20% discount would be SGD 2850+-.

This is very nice watch. Good luck.

Comment

How much the estimation price of Omega DeVille Prestige Automatic? Thanks!

Comment

there are some pretty decent selection of pre-owned pieces in monster-time. can check 'em up if you want to.

top up a couple of hundred more.. you can get the orange PO over there. modern, no service required and easily recognisable

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X