Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko Seiko 4R15 Diver – SRP043K

Looking for one of this.

Whole of Singapore currently no stock. Any kind soul please tip off if you saw this watch. Want to look for the metal bracelet one.

Thanks in advance.

This one?

http://www.21jewels.com/productsdeta...tproducttype=1

My friend just bought one last week . PM me for details.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      http://www.21jewels.com/productsdeta...tproducttype=1
      Lk
      My friend just bought one last week . PM me for details.
      I also searching for it... Was given info. Mustafa selling , but went there wif no vaild. . Unable to PM ... feature never seen to work on my side Guess can only be enable by Moderator.

Comment

Seen one but its not cheap. There are 2 watch shops in the basement of Lucky Plaza. The one who's selling Tag Heuer is also a Seiko AD. They have 1 bracelet model of this watch.
        sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          I also searching for it... Was given info. Mustafa selling , but went there wif no vaild. . Unable to PM ... feature never seen to work on my side Guess can only be enable by Moderator.
          The web link is the contact. It is local.

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
          Seen one but its not cheap. There are 2 watch shops in the basement of Lucky Plaza. The one who's selling Tag Heuer is also a Seiko AD. They have 1 bracelet model of this watch.
          It should cost around 400 plus.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The web link is the contact. It is local.

It should cost around 400 plus.

Very nice of u sharing the info. Thxs v much Bro Oceanklassik"
            I hope the new shipment can reach by tis month... Or to help cease my itch, I may just surrender & head down to the shop u mention liao" kekeke

Comment

I didn't mention any shop. It's the web link only and I believe this chap operates privately (freelance or something).
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Quick!

Saw two pieces on sale at All Watches, BHG, Bugis Junction! Just this noon!!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Saw two pieces on sale at All Watches, BHG, Bugis Junction! Just this noon!!

Again many many thanks Oceanklassik bro for the speedy tip " Mins. to the closing time.... I had arrived !!
                    The braclet one nicer leh" but ......

Prices after disc. still too high to act on "
                    The super friendlly saleperson was very kind trying to help but limited ability to lower. Not sure I'm doing the right thing... Decided on waiting game " Hope Sisto DM to hook me a better lobang lah

Comment

Thxs bro sys12345 & the thread starter for exxtra poison " Kekekeke

Comment

I have two of these, both metal bracelet. One's resized, one's mint. Both unworn. Didn't know it is so "rare".

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

This watch wasnt selling for so much initially... just that the demand started to outstrip supply and retailers started to jack up prices. It was selling around S$360 before the price rise. As its now over S$400, i felt that its not really worth going for IMO.
                          sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

damn, both of mine were over S$500.

sms/whatsapp to 9OO3-8999

Comment

This watch wasnt selling for so much initially... just that the demand started to outstrip supply and retailers started to jack up prices. It was selling around S$360 before the price rise. As its now over S$400, i felt that its not really worth going for IMO.
                              So true I agree bro " ooh ... Another factors could be increased in material cost fro
                              Panda land .Very likehood a more $$$ increase on branded watch like Rollies & Pam too. Btw, my Velatura Direct-drive list prices hit over 2K liao Wif 20% off."Let keep both hand cross hor "

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X