Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Use of SC Strap for Non-Panerai Watches

Hi,
    Just have a noob question, since I dont have a PAM yet and I dont have SC straps on hand, just wondering if these straps can be used to fit into other non-Panerai watches such as Breitling & Omega (22mm straps).

Has anyone tried it?

Originally posted by crimson16sg View Post
    Hi,
    Just have a noob question, since I dont have a PAM yet and I dont have SC straps on hand, just wondering if these straps can be used to fit into other non-Panerai watches such as Breitling & Omega (22mm straps).

Has anyone tried it?
    It depends on the size of the PAM and the size of the strap.

44mm PAMs use 24mm straps and "normal" Radiomirs uses 26mm straps.

I am not sure about the strap sizes of the Special editions and the 40mm PAMs.

Hope this helps.
    Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
      It depends on the size of the PAM and the size of the strap.

44mm PAMs use 24mm straps and "normal" Radiomirs uses 26mm straps.

I am not sure about the strap sizes of the Special editions and the 40mm PAMs.

Hope this helps.
      Thanks for your reply and apologies for not clearing my question. Let's say I have a 40mm PAM which fits 22mm straps(for example I bought from Strap Culture), can I use this Strap Culture strap to my Omega and Breitling that can fit 22mm straps? Not sure if the Strap Culture have some tubes inside that will prevent me from inserting the spring bar.

Comment

Originally posted by crimson16sg View Post
        Thanks for your reply and apologies for not clearing my question. Let's say I have a 40mm PAM which fits 22mm straps(for example I bought from Strap Culture), can I use this Strap Culture strap to my Omega and Breitling that can fit 22mm straps? Not sure if the Strap Culture have some tubes inside that will prevent me from inserting the spring bar.
        I use this method when the spring bar cannot go into the tubes.

1. Remove tubes.

2. Use masking tape (some surgical tape are very good), cut to correct size, and wrap around spring bars. This makes the bar "fatter", so the strap won't move about after mounting. Common problem is that spring bars are too thin when tubes are removed. Now problem is solved.

3. You should get a snug fit. Tada! Enjoy your SC strap.

Comment

Originally posted by PJBerri View Post
          I use this method when the spring bar cannot go into the tubes.

1. Remove tubes.

2. Use masking tape (some surgical tape are very good), cut to correct size, and wrap around spring bars. This makes the bar "fatter", so the strap won't move about after mounting. Common problem is that spring bars are too thin when tubes are removed. Now problem is solved.

3. You should get a snug fit. Tada! Enjoy your SC strap.
          Thanks for the info

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X