Omega Ploprof 1200m or Rolex Deepsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Ploprof 1200m or Rolex Deepsea?

Both cost around 10K. Both are iconic, the lastest Ploprof being a remake of a seventies watch; whilst the Deepsea has evolved from the seadweller.

I think the mesh bracelet is very attractive and outstanding; and the Ploprof
    really standout in terms of size, shape and combination of colours.

Go for deepsea if u r looking at better resale n staying with the crowd...

Otherwise....

Plopof IF u wanna stand out among the crowd. More seldom seen n exclusive!

Comment

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
      Go for deepsea if u r looking at better resale n staying with the crowd...

Otherwise....

Plopof IF u wanna stand out among the crowd. More seldom seen n exclusive!
      I second that" I pick Deepsea out of tis two anytime

Comment

between the 2, DSSD. no doubt.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Deep Sea without 2nd thought.

Comment

Resale value + versatility = another vote for DeepSea!
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

The ProPlof is one of those love it or hate it designs. Ask yourself this, are you planning to sell/flip the watch in the future? If the answer is no, the resale value is moot. Buy what you like and enjoy. Buy it if it calls out to you.

One thing I have to admit, the ProPlof is pretty 'bling' and it is a conversation starter.

Comment

Just my thoughts

DEEP SEA SEA DWELLER. No doubts about it..... because i also own one. It goes well with any clothing...except suit... AND it catches attention whenever i go for meeting. For the proplof, my opinion is that it will wear out your interest rather fast.

Comment

I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate here, but it seems kinda obvious from your starting post which direction you're inclined towards...

If so, I second it. If not, I'll be the first to say - Ploprof!! Because at the end of the day, if I wanted to spend 10k on a watch that looks it, its definitely gonna be the Ploprof. Macho until cannot macho. But must have the size/look to pull it off, otherwise may turn out damn poser-ish...

Comment

My take is this: Go deepsea if your wrist size is under 7.5 inches. The ploprof is an oddity in terms of its shape. I tried it on, both the true vintage and this re-edition... makes me look like a go-go power ranger. So, as much as I like vintage re-makes, my vote goes to the deepsea.

Comment

Both are eye catchers in its own right. But the Deepsea gets my vote

Comment

Ploprof for me. What for spent 10k to looks like anyone on the street.....rite?

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                          I second that" I pick Deepsea out of tis two anytime
                          U r right bro! Otherwise IWC aquatimer!

Comment

No second thoughts. Ploprof for me. Deepsea too common. But for resale, deepsea is better.

Comment

My Pick- Deepsea.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X