leather strap for speedmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leather strap for speedmaster

i would like to change my speedmaster to a leather strap. OSC quoted me $700+! Any shop to recommend? It might not have to be an omega straps.

Why don't you try ordering from overseas? Strapmakers advertise quite extensively on plenty of sales forums, for starters you could try the mwrforum and timezone sales forum. Their straps can be quite nice, e.g. Jurgen straps custom made from vintage army leather jackets and pistol holsters etc...

Comment

Thanks. I also see some advertisement here...but mostly for Pam.

Comment

Indeed, most of the strap customization here appears to be targeted for PAMs... Pity! Anyway come to think of it, another bonus of surfing overseas forums is... You get to see pictures of other Omega SMP owners who have tried putting theirs on leather straps! I'm sure Omega forums at watchuseek or timezone will have some nice hi-res images, from which you can better discern which strap best achieves your 'grail' look (e.g. for me, brown leather nato is right up there on my 'wants' list.. ).

Either way, I'd suggest dropping all consideration about spending 700 bucks on a OSC leather strap - its just not worth it!

Comment

Bot a set of Omega Honey Alligator about 1+ year ago (think I paid S$500+), ... Am also using both OEM & third-party alligator straps on some of my watches (including AP, Breguet, GO, JLC, Blancpain, Zenith, etc.) and have been happy with most of them (ABP, Sirtoli, TWB, etc.) ... Also ordered straps from some contacts from TZ and Wristlounge (think they source the straps from Thailand) and these are pretty good-value-for-money. Just ordered custom-made alligators from APBand and Lonestar abt 3-4 weeks ago ... will see how the quality are...
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Hi,

No need to buy orginal omega strap...just need to check what is the size for your omega speedmaster and get an aftermarket one between $100-200. There's a shop in ION selling Hirsh(?) strap and many others as well such as Visiotime.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X