Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! What's difference betw Rolex 76080 & 67180?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! What's difference betw Rolex 76080 & 67180?

Hi, Newbie here thinking of purchasing the lady Rolex 76080 or 67180 (both no date models). Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these 2 models? Urgent! Thanks.

Actually both watches are using the same movement. Both are ladies (midsize) using 2130 movement. This movement is introduced in 1983.

The difference between the two model is the look of the watch. I think one is more 'sporty' and the other is more 'dressy'.

Comment

Seriously...if u were to ask me...I tell u...best way is to remove bracelet

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks! Er...which one is more "sporty" and which one is more "dressy"? To my untrained eye, they look quite similar.... are both the bezel SS? not white gold is it? Tq

Comment

It depends on the dial design, if the 76080 comes with Roman dial then I personall thinks it looks more classy/dressy, if 67180 comes with a "3 6 9" then it looks more sporty (as it looks like mini-Exp I)

I think both bezel are SS

Originally posted by mickey2006 View Post
          Thanks! Er...which one is more "sporty" and which one is more "dressy"? To my untrained eye, they look quite similar.... are both the bezel SS? not white gold is it? Tq

Comment

May I know where you gettin the watch from?

Comment

Hi Darkie, Sorry just checked in today and saw your QR. Thought of getting from Joeyqu (he has an auction site at 99auction). I dont' know him personally but he seems very nice and is prepared to meet up at RSC to have watch checked out before completing transaction. He has one 67180 asking for about SGD2780. Is it a reasonable price? have you dealt with him before? Sorry, may i ask why you asked me where i was getting watch from? Curious mah...

Comment

Originally posted by mickey2006 View Post
                Hi Darkie, Sorry just checked in today and saw your QR. Thought of getting from Joeyqu (he has an auction site at 99auction). I dont' know him personally but he seems very nice and is prepared to meet up at RSC to have watch checked out before completing transaction. He has one 67180 asking for about SGD2780. Is it a reasonable price? have you dealt with him before? Sorry, may i ask why you asked me where i was getting watch from? Curious mah...
                Check PM...

Comment

Hi Darkie,

mind to PM me too, was thiking of getting a watch for my mum, but need to find out more info first... thanks

Comment

can we change the dial of the 67180? how much will it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                      Hi Darkie,

mind to PM me too, was thiking of getting a watch for my mum, but need to find out more info first... thanks
                      Seriously...if you want to get a watch for your mum...get a Rolex Datejust 69174 or 79174 or 179174 if you can afford.

Originally posted by sportee View Post
                      can we change the dial of the 67180? how much will it cost?
                      I think a few hundred? $400 I think? not sure at all

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X