GMT Bezel - Replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT Bezel - Replacement?

Can we replace the "pepsi" bezel on the GMT with the all black one?

Pepsi bezel unique and cool. Only GMT Master has. Why replace to all black?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Pepsi bezel unique and cool. Only GMT Master has. Why replace to all black?
      the all-black kinda fierce

Comment

Hiu guys, i wonder if we can buy bezel from Singapore RSC to keep for ourself? Does RSC allow?
        the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
          Hiu guys, i wonder if we can buy bezel from Singapore RSC to keep for ourself? Does RSC allow?
          try the pre-own shops dealers. some of them do repair. they might have stock.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Not sure whether RSC Singapore allows. But Rolex Centres in Europe allows...
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

nope
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                try the pre-own shops dealers. some of them do repair. they might have stock.
                Pre-own shops having preown bezel or NOS ? Any idea hows the market price for those Bezel cost?
                the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Pre-own shops having preown bezel or NOS ? Any idea hows the market price for those Bezel cost?
                  not sure if it is pre-own. however, im more inclined to think that it is bought from RSC for replacement/repair for pre own watches
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                    nope
                    hmmm so no way we can replace the original bezels locally... what if say we have a red/black bezel, its faded and we wanna replace the bezel.. i guess RSC might be able to replace with a diff colour.. no??

Comment

Originally posted by scf118c View Post
                      hmmm so no way we can replace the original bezels locally... what if say we have a red/black bezel, its faded and we wanna replace the bezel.. i guess RSC might be able to replace with a diff colour.. no??
                      unless im mistaken, they will replace same color/ color combination only

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X