Casio Frogman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casio Frogman

Hi, any recommeded shop in S'pore that has good selection of Frogman?
    Current Inventory
    Explorer II Black (M)
    Submariner LV (M)
    Datejust TT
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Frogman hard to find in Singapore. I suggest u try online.

Alternatively, get a friend to buy for you from Japan. I had a hard time getting one a few months back and manage to get a triple crown edition from Yahoo Auction.

Comment

That's wat I tought too, been searching for one but hardly see any frogman in s'pore.

Thanks.
      Current Inventory
      Explorer II Black (M)
      Submariner LV (M)
      Datejust TT
      Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

got,got mine at lucky plaza..actually lucky plaza itself has quite a few shops selling..i bought mine frm basement..alternatively,try bras basah complex..quite a few there too..gd luck! n its a wonderful watch!
        Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

Originally posted by 67B View Post
          got,got mine at lucky plaza..actually lucky plaza itself has quite a few shops selling..i bought mine frm basement..alternatively,try bras basah complex..quite a few there too..gd luck! n its a wonderful watch!
          glad to hear u get it ~< ive been hunting high and low for one too and only realise the annivesary edition doesnt comes with a depth gauge unlike the previous version which i heard is no more in produntion. did u get the one with the depth gauge? pls pm me the price if its ok and its features pls, cause i be wanting to use it for my work as im a commercial diver and its gd for rough usage than my rollies for deep sea dives. thanks
          ~[COLOR="Red"]known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~[/COLOR]

Comment

mine is w/o depth gauge,i tink that's the very 1st series..mine is tough solar alrdy with log data..is 200m gd enough for u?price isnt really high..price start frm 200+ depending on which model..currently i`m not sure which is avail as i nv go check.btw if u need specific model u can try ebay..sometimes they have new old stock (NOS)

i like this,mine has the same funtion as this,multi site memory,tough solar,full el back light etc..Mine is Triple Crown Surfing edition to be exact
            But at 750 usd..i dun tink so la..
            Last edited by 67B; 06-08-08, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 67B View Post
              Hey thanks. Will check out those places soon.
              Current Inventory
              Explorer II Black (M)
              Submariner LV (M)
              Datejust TT
              Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

colls u found a froggy that suits ya~, anyone out there knows of owns and plan to sell a frogman with depth gauge pls pm me. i believe the jap spec sold over there should have the one with depth gauge tho. so guys anyone who knows or wanna sell , give me a tinker on pm
                thanks

Comment

bro,try ebay..if u know the model number..i`ll help u find n post the link for u

Comment

most on e bay selling the 25th anniversary edition which has no depth gauge, the other option which is from casio be sea pathefinder, but i dun reckon that for my usage , well let me know if u happen to stumble upon one froggy with depth gauge, thanks mate

Comment

i`ve been searching since i`ve last posted..cant find at all! but alot of watches with depth gauge but not froggy.. sad..if u stumble upoon the brazillian frogman (Addict) at a gd price n new,do let me know.. very poisoned..

Comment

yeah , i`m still hunting for mine w/ depth gauge . so if anyone out there selling or knows how and where to get em , pls pm or leave a msg here . thanks guys.

Comment

R u sure there's a Frogman with depth gauge. From what I gather and used to be really into Frogman. Have not heard of any Frogman with depth gauge yet.
                          the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                            R u sure there's a Frogman with depth gauge. From what I gather and used to be really into Frogman. Have not heard of any Frogman with depth gauge yet.
                            oh DARN , than my dream of owning a froggy to use for underwater works goes in thin air if the previous model has no depth gauge.....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X