wanton mee BESTsssssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanton mee BESTsssssss

hi,juz sharing ....pass by joo chait rd.....a coffeeshop name dongfong...stop..n chk out wat to eat.than saw a stall by the name ye ji not ye wen...wanton mee...order a bowl.alamak.....really siadup...hmmm..gd n tasty.thumbs up...bros here must try....not the old feifei wanton mee...tis ye ji more power..

near where?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Fei Fei at Joo Chiat

Lavender hawker centre

Parklane wanton mee at Sunshine Plaza (opp Mr bean)

Anymore?
      6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

diagonally opposite the famous Jazzy vietnam pub (nr joo chiat complex). Junction with one side road on right.

Originally posted by triton View Post
        near where?
        劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

is it dong feng?

is you want the malaysian style wan tan mee, then it will the junction of joo chiat, koon seng, duman road junction. the one with teochew porridge. then duman food centre, lower deck got the SPICY ah eng wan tan mee.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
            Fei Fei at Joo Chiat

Lavender hawker centre

Anymore?
            i like the one at the Lavender hawker centre...queue is long...noodle cooked in very hot water and then dipped in water....I suppose alternate hot and cold treatment make noodle tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by derrick1973 View Post
              Fei Fei at Joo Chiat

Lavender hawker centre

Anymore?

Fei Fei one is good, but I think they put a lot of seasoning in their soup and noodles? Everytime eat le will feel super thirsty de
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

i like to go to ECP food centre for wan tan mee....
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Try the Eng's wanton mee at Onan Road. Not bad, the chili super hot, special advice for first time tryers. Don't eat too much chili, it's not hot initially, but when the after-effect comes, it's burning... However, the owner a bit eccentric. During the ordering, make sure you say it out all requests. When u go back and ask, he will give u those "nasty" looks and may make some bad remarks. I was merely returning to ask for some soup for buying back, he was quite rude. Anyway, the cost is reasonable @ $2.50 or $3. Try it.

Comment

don't think is worth the queue. IMHO

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
                    i like the one at the Lavender hawker centre...queue is long...noodle cooked in very hot water and then dipped in water....I suppose alternate hot and cold treatment make noodle tasty.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      don't think is worth the queue. IMHO
                      I second that..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

before renovation good. after renovation standard dropped.
                        Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
                        Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                        i like to go to ECP food centre for wan tan mee....

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

ah Eng noodle is hot and cold treatment. but I don't like the texture of the noodles. it is his seasoning that wins.

as for attitude. all super long queue food stall. same attitude. if you think ah Eng attitude is bad. check out his son.

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                          Try the Eng's wanton mee at Onan Road. Not bad, the chili super hot, special advice for first time tryers. Don't eat too much chili, it's not hot initially, but when the after-effect comes, it's burning... However, the owner a bit eccentric. During the ordering, make sure you say it out all requests. When u go back and ask, he will give u those "nasty" looks and may make some bad remarks. I was merely returning to ask for some soup for buying back, he was quite rude. Anyway, the cost is reasonable @ $2.50 or $3. Try it.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

I also patronize ah Seng. quality not consistent. the duman road stall has improved. I still like msian style. only the coffee shop next to duman food centre dish out a decent one. heard west side got one also. but don't know where. the pon tian one. noodle serving portion ok. ingredient abit lacking. bit taste is above average.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

i find lavender food court wanton mee not bad but really dun worth queueing.

there is one under then HDB whereby they sell tanjiong rhu bao. that one is nice.. but serving abit too little. must order big plate.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X