Moscow Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moscow Classics

Anyone is familiar with their Amphibian Left Hand manual watch?

Is it limited edition?

Please advice if anyone here can... thank you

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
    Anyone is familiar with their Amphibian Left Hand manual watch?

Is it limited edition?

Please advice if anyone here can... thank you

no idea bro...R*dAr*yW@tches still selling these chunky divas...but I saw them on a local dealer page tho...and dealer claims it is L.E. However, if L.E. then why still available from R*dAr*yW@tches? Furthermore, R*dAr*yW@tches didnt state it is L.E. Maybe another model??? so not quite sure if they are really L.E.

You might wana call up R*dAr*yW@tches to check wif them

Another thing I noticed is that since this is described as a diver's watch, water resistance is rated only at 10atm (or 100m), which is quite low for a diver's watch, considering it is a Military dive watch...
    100m is not for diving but swimming, snorkeling or light water sports. If you are looking for a diver's watch, you need to see the inscriptions "diver's" or "diver" or water resistance should be at least 200m. 300m or higher is for deeper diving requirements (ie. saturation diving). However, with all that said, the Poljot 3133 Cal. is quite a reliable workhorse and should serve you well in years to come...

Hope my 2cents worth helps...
    [U] [/U]

[COLOR="Blue"]4000ft = 1220m[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr153/meyersound/moi-SD.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks... appreciate that..
      Last edited by triton; 02-10-08, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Hi,

from my visits to RA stores in Singapore, they only sell Vostok-Europe watches. The "modern" version of the Vostok watches and its actually a separate entity Vostok Europe.

I believe you are looking to buy a Vostok (Bostok) Russian ?

Comment

BOCTOK's are

quite good in my experience. I've taken even the 100m waters resistance ones for a dive underwater & they survived quite well. Very sturdy
          Yes it works in practice...but does it work in theory ?

Comment

Moscow Classics

Hi there,

Im looking for some info on housing prices in Moscow and Irkutsk. If you have specific information on these two cities, I would like some advice. On the other hand, I dont need to know about general housing prices in Russia.

For an apartment rent and utilites I am looking at a 700 stipend for Moscow or a 300 stipend for Irkutsk. Can anyone give me an idea of how reasonable this is. What kind of place can I get on this money?

Thanks in advance,

Kira

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X