JLC Master Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLC Master Calendar

Hi, Passion Watch is selling this for about 8K (dated July 2009). I find the design quite appealing and somemore have a number of complications. Personally I think it may be quite value for money which i could not find in other watch for the same price. Would like to consult the forumers for more views on this watch. Thanks.

Originally posted by wmktsh View Post
    Hi, Passion Watch is selling this for about 8K (dated July 2009). I find the design quite appealing and somemore have a number of complications. Personally I think it may be quite value for money which i could not find in other watch for the same price. Would like to consult the forumers for more views on this watch. Thanks.
    i have a soft spot for triple calendar watches, especially ones with a moon phase, but i would not buy the master calendar.

i've owned the master date and had bought it for a good price. the difference between the two is the lack of a power reserve indicator.

this indicator, i (personally) find useless on an automatic watch and serves to clutter up the master calendar's dial.

with an 8k budget, i would go for an el primero triple date chrono (that's about as good an "all-in-one" watch you can get for your money), and save the left over dollars.

if you must have a JLC, look for the (even) cheaper master date.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X