Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is it to authenticate if a Omega watch is real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it to authenticate if a Omega watch is real?

How much to authenticate at their wheelock place
    and do they give a you a cert or receipt for it?
    It's true, I am Pueh Kee.

Think that's free ... They would just get the watch-maker to take a look (don't think they actually open it up) and verbally confirm if the watch is authentic ...
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

any idea how much would it cost for them to issue a cert or receipt?
      or is that even possible?

Comment

Free but only check the dial and bracelet, they will not open up the case and also no papar even if you want to pay.

Comment

If you really must have a receipt, try adding a new link to your bracelet, etc.
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

i also think need add a link..
            abit too tight

Comment

$15 just to add in a link, is it worth to spend this money? You can do it at any AD for FREE.

Comment

Add link is free on service centre. Tried it before.

Comment

Sorry, i mean $15 is for the service charge if you bring your own link for them to adjust.

Comment

If yr watch is still under warranty, just bring it over to the Service Centre & tell them that it is running faster than normal.
                    Let them monitor & subsequently ask them to open the caseback to check for suspected faulty spring/wheels - they will surely tell if the watch or its parts are found to have fake items.
                    The only setback is you have to sacrifice your time - bringing it to the Centre, allowing yr watch to rest there for a few weeks & later collecting it once they have done the diagnosis.

If yr watch is not under warranty, then you have to sacrifice time as well as money.

My 2 cents worth.
                    The Current Squad :

14060M VSeries, DJ116200 MSeries, OmegaSMPO XL, Sinn U1, Breitling SuperO, Glycine Lagunare, ML PontosDay, ML PontosDayDate, SeikoSamurai White, SeikoSumo Blue, SeikoDiver's SKX007J, SeikoSinn SRP043K2

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X