Omega Speedmaster 5-Counter Chronograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Speedmaster 5-Counter Chronograph

I saw the ad over the english news.. I think it's a very, very nice watch!

Even the calibre has a nice number: 3888.

Check out the pics!
    Attached Files

wahhh definitely not cheap lo
    Opportunities come once

Comment

[Extract from Omega website]

Speedmaster 5-Counters Chronograph
      An exclusive world premiere: five counters form Olympic rings on dial!

A first glance at the Speedmaster 5-Counters Chronographs reveals at once that these are very special watches indeed: for the first time ever, five counters are displayed on the dial of a mechanical wristwatch . . . but there’s more!

The five black counters are spread across a bright black dial in the form of the Olympic rings! Starting at the 3 o’clock position, they include 1) a small seconds counter, 2) a 7-day chronograph recorder, 3) a day indicator, 4) a 12-hour chronograph recorder and 5) a 30-minute chronograph recorder.

The dial’s dramatic detail is viewed through a box-form, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.

The 5-Counters Chronographs are not only visual masterpieces. The exclusive Calibre 3888 movement with OMEGA’s Co-Axial Escapement assures remarkable accuracy and reliability – they are COSC-certified chronometers; the self-winding chronographs have a power reserve of 52 hours.

The 5-Counters Chronographs are available in four versions: 18 Ct red gold or yellow gold numbered editions with alligator leather straps, or in stainless steel either with an alligator leather strap or a stainless steel bracelet. The cases measure 44.25 mm; the 18 Ct gold editions have bezels in corresponding colours; the steel models have a black aluminium ring on the stainless steel bezel.

===============
      What is so different about this is that:

1. Subtle, classical design. No cheesy marketing that have the words like Olympics stamped all over the dial.

2. Aside from the normal chronograph dials, the extra two dials measures a day of the week indicator, and another a seven-day counter. Meaning this chronograph now measures up to seven days. The middle ring that is the day of the week counter used a broad "T" shaped hand to make use of the limited area to display the day of the week. Quite smart I think!

3. The Omega 3888 is a chronometer movement. Nice number, nice movement, really chio!

Love this watch!

Sorry I don't know the price but given it is limited edition and with such timeless design, I think if I have one, I will not sell it.

Comment

Last time saw it at Paragon during the exhibition, listed 13K++ if I am not wrong...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X