skx013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skx013

Hi bros, can i get some help with this watch here? SKX013 . asked ard but it seems discontinued long time ago. And this website which some people said to be legit don't have stock. I asked ard some shops in bras basah complex and none of them have it.

http://www.skywatches.com.sg/watches...products_id=31

Any idea where can i get this or similar sized/look automatic? Recommendations anyone? cannot too big cos i'm quite skinny

Thks in advance dudes

Look for Freddy. Nice chap.

http://www.21jewels.com/searchprod_l.asp

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by p105s View Post
      Hi bros, can i get some help with this watch here? SKX013 . asked ard but it seems discontinued long time ago. And this website which some people said to be legit don't have stock. I asked ard some shops in bras basah complex and none of them have it.

http://www.skywatches.com.sg/watches...products_id=31

Any idea where can i get this or similar sized/look automatic? Recommendations anyone? cannot too big cos i'm quite skinny

Thks in advance dudes
      mustafa export section still has these.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Look for Freddy. Nice chap.

http://www.21jewels.com/searchprod_l.asp

thks for the suggestion bro, from the looks at the links on that site, it seems to be an online co. without a physical shop? If so how to "look for freddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
          mustafa export section still has these.
          wow man thks for that tip. Is there a newly built mrt or something near mustafa?

By the way how ya know that if i may ask?

Comment

nearest station is farrer Park station iirc.

just went there & seen these midsized divers last weekend but limited stocks

Comment

nearest station is farrer Park station iirc.

just went there & seen these midsized divers last weekend but limited stocks
              same interest here for mid sized divers. Care to share your shortlisted ones in case the one i had in mind suay suay out of stock for me?

Im a newbie in watches, therefore i feel that starting out with nice affordable autos would b a good start.

Comment

Err.. May I know which are the Full size or Big size diver?
                Thanks in advance...

Comment

Not many Seiko midsized diver models now, left with skx013(200m), skx023(100m,), skx033(pepsi bezel 100m)

Seiko Knights are slao another nice divers but Black Knight & White Knight are scarce in local market, left only Orange Knight in rubber strap. Mustafa has these Orange Knight but do not buy from there, if you really like the Orange Knight on rubber strap, pop to K2(Tanjong Katong Complex, #03-k1), Mr Goh still has one Orange Knight FS, shld be cheaper than Mustafa's price.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f281/co...ts-160887.html

Another nice model to consider is the Orient Mako I, nice weight & a value for money model

Comment

thks for the suggestion bro, from the looks at the links on that site, it seems to be an online co. without a physical shop? If so how to "look for freddy?"
                    PM u
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                      Err.. May I know which are the Full size or Big size diver?
                      Thanks in advance...
                      Probably the Tunas, Sawtooths, MarineMaster 300. FrankenMonster

Comment

Not many Seiko midsized diver models now, left with skx013(200m), skx023(100m,), skx033(pepsi bezel 100m)

Seiko Knights are slao another nice divers but Black Knight & White Knight are scarce in local market, left only Orange Knight in rubber strap. Mustafa has these Orange Knight but do not buy from there, if you really like the Orange Knight on rubber strap, pop to K2(Tanjong Katong Complex, #03-k1), Mr Goh still has one Orange Knight FS, shld be cheaper than Mustafa's price.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f281/co...ts-160887.html

Another nice model to consider is the Orient Mako I, nice weight & a value for money model
                        oh man, the Orient Mako looks the best comparing to the seikos! hmm but it's 44mm? that's bad cos im skinny lol

Comment

oh man, the Orient Mako looks the best comparing to the seikos! hmm but it's 44mm? that's bad cos im skinny lol
                          Mako are nice watches to have. It will not wear as big. it's much slimmer than the Seiko SKX series.

I don't have issues with my 6" wrist

Comment

So does mustafa have orient Mako as well?

by the way one noob question:

is the watch programmed to erm how to say differentiate 31days mth and 30 days or 28 days for that matter? i ahve a swatch quartz watch with date and almost every mth must reset lol other than that all i have are digital watches or non-dates

Comment

So does mustafa have orient Mako as well?

by the way one noob question:

is the watch programmed to erm how to say differentiate 31days mth and 30 days or 28 days for that matter? i ahve a swatch quartz watch with date and almost every mth must reset lol other than that all i have are digital watches or non-dates
                              mustafa doesn't have any more Makos.

Nope, these watches are not perpetual calender, if they are, it will definitely not be in this pricepoint

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X