Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bvlgari Diagono advice

Hi all,

Im interested to buy the bvlgari diagono automatic, the old, large size mens version without any chronograph ..think its about 3.8 after price increase.

Any advice on the maintenance, polishing and an overall review of the watch?

Many thanks in advance.
    Opportunities come once

Seriously...if you were to ask me...with 3.8k I rather get a preowned Rolex or probably a Tag Grand Carrera

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

if it's the aluminium version, v troublesome
      Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

I think Bvlgari watches are in a class of their own. Some ppl can pull it off, and in fact looks nice on them. However, as their resale value sucks big time, I think you'll have a much better deal if you can find a pre-owned piece. I reckon resale value is about 50%-60% of discounted price from the AD. My 2 cents.
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
          I think Bvlgari watches are in a class of their own. Some ppl can pull it off, and in fact looks nice on them. However, as their resale value sucks big time, I think you'll have a much better deal if you can find a pre-owned piece. I reckon resale value is about 50%-60% of discounted price from the AD. My 2 cents.
          Yeap... that's why I'm waiting for one I want on the second hand market.
          The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

thanks for the inputs.

still thinking about my own collection..thinking if i should push on for bvlgari.
            thinking of going for the stainless steel one instead of the aluminum one..but it's about a grand more....
            maybe i should stick with watchmaker brands.
            Opportunities come once

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X